Chapter 15

Today I'm hanging out with my friends..
I missed them loads plus they are the only people who understand me like no other .

Its a Thursday Morning and we all took a day off because of the Charity Ball event tomorrow ,honestly I'm only excited because my best friend Trey- he's part of the huge sponsors ), other than that I've been on edge ,all because of what my father told me .

I'm scared .

No I'm not !!

I'm just annoyed that I don't know who it could be ,I still couldn't think of a person that would wanna harm my papa by getting through me or hurting me .

I've been hitting the gym a lot ,gotta stay prepared for anything and I re stacked my safe room with different types of guns ,weapons that my dad had shipped back to me .

I've been practicing how to shoot again,but my speciality has always been throwing knifes so I had to practice that too.

I still haven't told my friends about dad's phone call,they know about my dad's involvement with the Mafia ,they knew about it since Highschool when I came back from a drug exchange with wounds ,I lied and said I had fought but they weren't buying it so my dad advised we tell them since they're family too ,they also know how to do stuff ,my dad had sent them to training too .

I plan on telling them about me being in contact with my dad again soon,they will be shocked to say the least because we haven't seen the old man ever since we stopped being involved in that stuff.

Arriving at Avery's Boutique, its been a while since I've been here honestly it gets even more classier as I come ,more modern and advanced.

Climbing off my car ,I head towards the door,and I'm greeted by the nice intern Isabella she leads me to Avery's office where I hear Trey's voice already ,I thank Isabelle and walk in pushing the door open.

Their eyes snap to the door and smile ,I smile back and plop down on the comfy peach sofa and sigh.

Hello ladies "I mock in a guy voice,Trey giggles, I roll my eyes .

Hey babe" Avery greets with a smile ,she looks so good in a ladies suit with her hair in a messy bun,a pencil stuck on her right ear,overall she looks sexy af.

I'm so over this day already ,is my dress done ?"I ask looking back at her .

She smiles,and her eyes light up ,I enjoy seeing her like that ,excited by a piece of material she made its always golden to watch her explain to you stuff and fabrics but still I can barely separate them.

Yes ,Oh my gosh Mr Deluca will go apeshit once he sees you in this biih"she says in a weird toned voice ,I chuckle .

I'm not going with him anymore "I tell them with a frown.

My Dad didn't tell me the person but,I can never be too careful so I've been avoiding him like a plague.

What  do you mean ?!" Trey exclaims throwing he's hands in the air,dramatic much? .

I have to tell you guys something "I say in a serious voice, they picked up my tone and they straightened up on their seats .

So I told them about ,Dad and everything he said ,and why I've been avoiding Deluca.

That's reasonable I guess" Trey mumbles.

So you telling me someone is trying to hurt papa ?"Avery asks worriedly,and I nod.

But whyy?"she whines ,Avery has always been the child in all of us ,and her dad not being present she clung on papa for dear life ,I mean we all did.

Uuh, maybe because he's a Russian Mafia leader, ion know "I reply sarcastically causing  Treyson to laugh making me frown at him and he stops.

But papa is too sweet,why would they wanna kill him?" She asks ,god sometimes she can be so stupid .

Shut the fuck up Avery, you are so fucken stupid sometimes "Trey says, annoyed making vivi huff and walk towards the storage room to get my dress.

So are we in danger?" Trey asks ,I shrug.

I don't know, I've been training again though,y'all should too in case something comes up,because Dad cares a lot about y'all too so I'm sure he'd want y'all to be safe "I tell him

We'll go back to training too,I've missed sugar and spice" he says referring to he's 2 favourite guns ,I roll my eyes.

What?"Don't act like you didn't miss your weird knife obsession! "He exclaims making me squirm guiltily he smirks.

Exactly bitch,fucken hypocrite!" He says chuckling, I roll my eyes and huff.

He's right !

Avery finally emerges with a bag ,I'm assuming has my dress in it.

Here,go try it on"she says throwing me the bag which I catch and walk towards the changing room, unzipping the bag I pull out a blood red dress,that looks ..

Oh my god

Its so gorgeous.

Dammm

Slipping on the dress ,it sits well on my body, a bit reveling but not in a thoty type of way .

Its a red bodycon dress ,that is thin strapped, with a zig zat pattern at the back ,still showing my back with a small slit at the corner of my thigh.

Man!!

Talk about standing out!

But I can do it .

Stepping out of the changing room,I look at my friend's reactions and they both look impressed so ,I know I can pull it off.

I love it "I exclaim,looking down at my self and back at the mirror.

Get some!?" Trey exclaims

Bitch you look good "he says spinning me around and pinching  my cheek ,I swat he's hand away.

Thank you" I tell him with a smile.

I knew it,your skin looks so good in that color ,oooooooh my goshhh"Avery screeches .

Yeah ,it really does mami -dammm"Trey says caressing my exposed arms ,I chuckles nervously.

Thanks"I reply, they chuckle knowing how weird I am with compliments .

Get changed we getting pedicures today ,hurry up "Trey pushes me back in the Changing room.

I laugh

Chop ,chop Malia" Avery says I quickly change back in my normal clothes which consist of slides,light washed jeans and a maroon croptee.

Walking back to them with my dress bag in hand ,I smile...

Shall we ?"I mock they nod.

We shall"Avery quips .

We had spent the entire day at Trey's spa ,per usual getting our nails and hair done ,I defined my hair ,got my nails red with a silver different one .

I looked ready to eat ,what's the word again .....uuhmmm Yeah I look Edible.

I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us.

Heyyy y'all

Its a lot to take in that she was involved or is involved in illegal stuff too right.

I mean her Father's the Leader for fucks sakes 💀

Didn't expect that did ya?

But anyways charity ball event..

What's about to go down ???

Definition of beautiful :

Its the person who's reading this right now💗!