Chapter 18

What do you want ?"I ask rather tiredly.

Can I take you home ?"he asks

This guy!

No ,Ryan my friends are waiting for me outside ,damm is this why you came over here ?"I ask suddenly becoming grumpy.

I just want to take you home then I can  tell you why I came here"he says.

No ,I have to be there my friends are sleeping over at mines so No"I tell him searching for a excuse to be away from him.

They have spare keys"he says raising an eyebrow.

How the fuck do you know that?"I demand making him smirk.

I have my ways "he says ,rolling my eyes.

Okay fine lemme tell em to go then" I say about to walk away but he grabs my arm.

What?"I  snap.

I already got someone to tell them to leave"he says,jerking  my arm away from him.

I'm not evens going to ask ,well can we go I'm hungry and I wanna go home "I tell him walking towards the exit making him walk next to me holding my lower back pulling me closer to he's chest ,I don't even bother to remove it ,I just sigh making him chuckles.

In he's car we drive to a diner that is opened ,parking we get out  people obviously looking because here we out late at night in dressy ass motherfucken outfits coming inside a basic diner .

I order my Burger,fries and iced tea ,he just orders coffee ,tsk tsk .

My food arrives ,so I start eating not paying attention to Ryan cause I already know he's probably staring all of sudden I hear a camera shutter .

Shutter!

Shutter!

Shutter!

Looking up at him,I catch him smile   from the opposite side of the table as the old lady at the counter smiles along with him.

What are you doing?" I ask him with a frown.

Taking a picture of you belle" he says looking at me as if I'm dumm.

Why ,you know its illegal to take pictures of a person without permission"he shrugs ,shaking my head ,I carry on eating.

Did I tell you , you look beautiful today ?"he asks as I smile.

Nope "I tease .

Well you look gorgeous Lia" he says and I smirk.

I know"I flick my hair making him chuckle standing up from the side he's at he walk up to my side and slides in pushing me to the corner of the booth.

What are you doing? "I ask him with a chuckle.

I'm sitting this side, I'm getting cold there " he points over to the opposite side of the booth making me chuckles .

Mmm"I say drinking my iced tea ,smiling lightly.

Its amazing how food can change your whole mood and energy "he says and I frown .

What do you mean ?" I ask wiping my mouth.

When you hungry, you are grumpy and always getting annoyed ,now you are full ,you all smiley and shit "he says making me laugh.

I hit he's shoulder .

Hey I'm the phycologists here " I tell him as he just smiles staring down at me .

I stare back with curiosity .

Leaning down to kiss me ,I clear my throat moving back slightly, I see he's cheeks flush a bit.

I-I have to uh get home ,they are probably waiting "I tell him ,he nods and slides out the booth ,giving me he's hand leaving a bill he walk out the diner and into he's car the air is still awkward but the radio during the drive is keeping it at bay .

Thank Fuck!

Arriving at my apartment complex ,I'm already about to jump out the car ,instead he parks and grabs my arm before I escape.

Leaving so soon?" He jokes and I laugh cause ,matter of fact I was trying too until you held me , you idiot.

Malia,can you look at me ?"he says and I look up at him.

Will you  go out with me? "He asks

Back the fuck up!!

Hold
On
For
A minute

What the actual fuckedy fuck!!

Malia?" He asks .

Go out as in like being your-"I stutter.

Yes , Malia will you be  my girlfriend please? "He asks with a pleading look.

Uh,ummm OK " I say defeated.

Really?"he asks with he's voice going up a bit.

Yes "I mumble.

Bringing  my face in he's hands he kisses me with a smile on he's lips ,this time I kiss him back with the same amount of energy .

I pull away to which he groans ,making me smirk.

I have to go " I mumble placing both my hands on the door waiting for him to open.

I'm picking you up tomorrow night for dinner?"he asks and I hesitate making him frown.

Uh sure "I say which he smiles pecking me he unlocks the doors and I slide out and walk towards the complexes.

Inside I'm immediately bombarded with questions.

After finally telling them what happened they screeched and talked about what I'll wear then spent the night talking about dudes ,first dates and all that sappy relationship stuff ,pros and cons of being the 2nd official girlfriend of Ryan Deluca.

Apparently he's first girlfriend ,cheated or something then he went to he's player ways and never looked back .

What if he's the one that cheated ,girl?

What if  he can't quit he's player ways for you ?

What if he loses interest like they all do?

What if he use you for money ?

My subconscious taunts and I ignore my anxiety trying to fuck shit up like it always does.

Everything will be alright.

Or so I thought!

Finally

Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Its about time isn't it ?😂

Please don't forget to Like, comment,and share .

Lmao,I sound like a YouTuber💗💗💗💗😪#Goals😂😂😂