Chapter 7

Walking closer to the table a plaster a polite smile and stand infront of the booth.

Welcome to Marisol's Diner can I start you guys off with some drinks ?"I asks in a sweet calm confident voice ,

They stop and look up to me and I swear I mentally roll my eyes ,its Ryan ,Marco ,Cole ,plus a girl and a guy I don't know.

Damm aren't you a pretty little thing"the dude that I don't know, says he's quite handsome too with brown hair ,and blue ,green eyes .

Thanks ,drinks ?"I ask  with a little sass ,changing the subject ,he chuckles.

Hello Malia "Marco greets I smile politely .

Hi Marco" I greet back with a nod ,waiting for them to order .

Malia ,Malia ,beautiful name for a beautiful lady "the unknown dude says and I mentally cringe ,that like is so overrated.

Are we drinking anything here ?" I ask a little impatient.

Trying to get rid of us that easily "A deep voice chuckles ,I notice its Ryan I roll my eyes .

Yeah ,I really am so drinks ?" I ask they laugh.

I'll have an ice tea "The girl says ,I nod writing down ,for some reason I feel like she's staring into my soul ,with her dark green eyes ,she's gorgeous though with short black hair .

I'll have a sprite " the unknown dude says I nod jotting it down .

I'll have a sprite too "Marco says I nod ,then shift my eyes to Ryan who's weirdly observing me ,I raise an eyebrow as he doesn't speak ,just stares .

He'll have a coffee, straight black" Cole interjects ,I smile at him and ask him he says he'll have water instead I nod and walk away ..

Bringing their drinks back ,I set them down carefully and stand again ,straightening my romper .

You don't look like you were prepared for the job ,you look like you just came from a shopping spree "the girl says I smile.

Yeah ,I'm just doing this as a favor my friend's mother asked me to do " I replied.

Your Friend's mother ?"she asked confused ,I nod

Yeah ,my friend's mother owns this diner and she asked me to help for a few minutes because one of her workers had an emergency "I inform her she chuckles .

Ow ,how nice of you " she says I smile.

Well I'm getting free food so its cool"I say she ,and the unknown dude chuckle while the others stare.

Anyways ,what can I get y'all ?"I ask pulling out my notebook.

I'll have the special with extra fries "she says I nod ,look at Cole

I'll have the same " he says ,so does Marco ,I look back at Ryan .

He'll just have a sandwich "says Cole I nod and look at the unknown guy .

Are you on the menu ?" He asks ,and I snort .The girl giggles.

No,please sir order food ,I'm hungry too  I wanna go eat, my friends are waiting "I tap my feet impatiently he chuckles .

You came with friends ?" He asks ,I roll my eyes .

That's what I said "I reply dryly .

I'll just have the lasagna " he says I scribble and excuse my self after hearing.

She's such a firecracker isn't she ?"I'm guessing the unknown dude said that .

Bringing their food and setting it down on the table ,my hand brushes with Ryan's and I feel jolt of fire pass ,I quickly remove my hand only to see him smirking, I roll my eyes and give the others their food .

Thank you for  serving us Malia "Marco mocks .

Sure ,I grab their menus ,when I reach Ryan's ,he purposely rubs he's rough hand on mine and I snort ,making him chuckle .

Enjoy your food" I say walking away ,placing the menus and wiping my hands I go and sit back at our booth which is on the other side of the room, only to find my friends waiting impatiently.

I'm here,I'm here "I say settling down on the seat .

I saw you serve ,that table that had the Delucas " Trey quips ,so I basically tell them and they laugh .

Our food eventually arrives and we say grace and start eating ,munching .We start reminiscing about highschool and embarrassing moments it got to a point where  we started laughing loudly and I was clenching my stomach trying to muffle it as people stared .

We're sorry "Trey mummbles and I Snickers again wiping away my tears, and taking a sip of my ice tea ,I made a mistake of looking across the room only to find Ryan staring at me I giggle  and raise an eyebrow he just winks which I roll my eyes and look back at my friends who are still chuckling.

We eventually finished eating and were about to say goodbye to Mama Marisol but I felt like my hands were sticky so I excused my self and went to the restroom washed my hands and stared at the mirror ,I've been happy for a while now  and I'm really enjoying it .

Walking out the bathroom ,I feel someone grab me and push me to the wall I'm about to squirm until I hear he's voice .

Stop squirming " the deep sexy voice says,I look up and its fucken Ryan

Ryan ,what the fuck get off me"I tell him angrily ,looking up at him to find him smirking.

That's not a way to greet a good friend"he says ,close to my face as he backs up a bit but still has me trapped.I look up at him

Can I help you with something? "I ask with sass,he chuckles .

I don't know can you ?" He reverts the question.

Look if you not going to tell me why you fucken have me corned  and don't tell me what you want !"I say annoyed.

I want you "he rasps out ,I look up at him with my eyes almost bulging out.

What ?!" I ask he smirks .

I said I want you Malia "he answers like what he said isn't a big deal .

You want me,in what way ?" I ask him ,my breath short

I want you to be mine "he says

Do I look like fucken property to you ?" I ask

No of course not "he says in almost panick .

Look dude ,imma need you to get off me and let me go my friends are probably waiting and I don't know if you think I'm like your regular hoes or whatever but just get the fuck away from me with that bullshit ,I mean fuck I don't know you like that ,and you don't know me like that to be uttering shit like that ,what the fuck is wrong with you !?" I exclaim dramatically .

He looks taken back ,by my response so instead ,I push him off and walk away .

Piece of shit"I mummble walking away ,I mean I had heard he was a manwhore but I didn't think he'd try he's fucken ways on me ,how disgusting, I mean I ain't gon lie and say he's not finee or whatever but he can't just do that I'm not a cheap whore ,I'm a bad bitch with class.

Walking towards Marisol I smile and kiss both her cheeks as we leave the diner in the ride how I explain to my friends what happened, they laughed it off and said I was a bitch ,but I honestly couldn't care less.

Dun  👻 Dun👻 Dun 👻!

Rejection at it's finest 😹😹😹!

Dammm  I almost feel sorry for my boy Ryan💀!

What do y'all think ?

What has gotten into Ryan for him to start acting like they knew each other like that ?😹😹😹

Shit he's out here grabbing her like he fucken know her from years back !

Bitch please😹😹😹😹😹

Anyways please don't forget to vote ,comment and share !💗