Chapter 3

Arriving home after the exhausting day of work I had is always good.

My day was interesting ,at the station working with Mr Deluca didn't seem like it was going to be bad ,I noticed he's a very talkative person, let's you know what he wants you too , a good characteristic in a person,I'm like that too.

After the station I had went to my company to obviously run shit there  ,seeing as my shift at the station is always short about 40 to 50 minutes maximum and after that I always drive to my company and catch up ,its became my routine these past years ,just because my mom left me stuff doesn't mean I was going to slack ,I loved my major and I was not about to waste it and not become a proper phycologists.

My assistant Maya handles everything until I arrive at the office round about  half past ten , then I clock off at seven or later if necessary. Anyways,

I take a shower ,pull on my pyjamas and braid my hair ,and walk towards the kitchen ,play music  ,Summer Walkers Album is bomb.

Preparing my counter  ,I cook it finish  then dish myself some pasta ,pour myself juice ,pray then dig in .Listening  to my music humming and also playing with my phone replying to messages,I proceed to go on Instagram and check but one request catches my attention.

@Lucas_Deluca -has requested to follow you .

My eyes almost bulge out ,what the fuck is he doing with a phone ,eish hay I don't even know ,instead I grant him ,and immediately look at he's account and its just as I expected ,pictures of him half naked ,if not he's in sweats and also in suits whoah ,didn't expect that ,he looks good though I ain't gon lie. He's the stereotypical Italian Instagram Playboy God no ,I can never .

I receive  notifications ,and I notice he's liking almost like 20 of my pictures okay whoah ,stalker much? .He evens commented on one and it was a picture of me in a Yellow Bikini ,I was at the Bahamas for a friends wedding and I remember Trey taking the photo.

The comment basically says sexy with heart eyes ,I roll my eyes .Eyyw

Okay let me not lie ,its kinda nice knowing he finds me attractive,he's hot too but I just don't see myself fucking him nah!

He greeted me in the dm's and I choose to ignore because that would be simply not right .

My phone starts to ring and I pick it up ,its an unknown number .

Hello "I say ,no answer .

Uhhh hello " nothing just breathing

Creepy, I look at the ID caller .

Well if you're not going to talk ,and carry on breathing through the phone like some fucken retarded stalker bye ,fucken creep!"I then hung up.

After that I blocked and deleted the number ,a few minutes later my phone rings again and I look at it its  Trey.

Hell babe "I greet

Heyy ,go on facetime ,Avery wants to join" he says I reply okay we then hang up and go to facetime minutes later Avery and Trey's face pops up on my screen I set the phone right and carry on eating.

Damn you tryna make me hungry  aren't ya?"he asks Avery nods

She is "she says I chuckle.

How was your day ?'Avery asks I then proceed to tell them everything about today  till the phone call.

Whoah , he's fucken hot  I know, I follow him on Instagram but he doesn't follow back ,the fucken dick " Avery grumbles angrily,I laugh.

Of course that's the only part you find interesting, what about the creepy phone call I got ?" I ask her .