Chapter 10

Malia Viscor's POV:

Waking up at unfamiliar place,with a pounding headache can be quite a scary combination.

Urghhh, I hate alcohol.

Groaning slowly I peel my eyes open wider ,my head hurts so bad .
Memories of the past night hit me like a ton of bricks ,I groan sum more,

Alcohol

Clubbing

More alcohol

Dancing

Lucas

VIP section
Richard, the fucker tried to rape me I'm so telling Trey this.

Gunshots

Screams

Dead bodies

Ryan Deluca

Urghhh shit I'm in his house .

I finally sit up and look around ,this is a beautiful room, I couldn't even admire it yesterday cause I was just to drained for anything,on the chest of drawer is a note .

Drink this and come down stairs .

Your man
R.

I roll my eyes at he's stupidity ,I take the pill and drink the water and sigh laying on the bed ,resting my eye for few minutes just for the pill to kick in .After 10 minutes I peel my self of the bed and into the bathroom I grab the same shower cap and slip into the shower ,I let my muscles relax under the water ,scrubbing my body with a strawberry scented shampoo ,rinse myself and I'm out wrapping a towel around my body ,I brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush and undo my braiding, seeing my hair still defines I sigh and mentally thank god it lasted through a night without a bonnet...

Walking out the bathroom, I walk in the closet and pick out a simple white cute cropped top and black high waisted jeans to match, and also airforce 1s that look new ,but I wore them anyway he did after all say I can wear anything, folding my dress I neatly put in the washing basket ,slipping my necklace on ,I grab my purse and gloss my lips .

Satisfied with how ,I look on the mirror I walk out the room, and try locating, the kitchen, I follow the hallway and climb down the stairs and hear voices so walk towards the voices and they are coming from what looks to be the kitchen ,in there is Ryan,Marco and that other unknown dude from the diner that day ,they can't see me standing there speaking in hush tones about what seem to be private so I clear my throat and they all look towards me ,Marco smiles .

Malia "he breaths ,I smile lightly walking towards them ,I sit my self down on the seat ,opposite the unknown guy.

Ryan places a plate infront of me with pancakes ,and syrup so I thank him ,and  start eating .

How are you feeling?" asks Marco.

I'm fine "I tell him ,he chuckles .

Do you remember me beautiful ?" The unknown guy asks .

Should I ?"I ask him smirking,he chuckles.

I'm just checking "he says

Mmm" I tell him going back to my food.

I didn't get to officially introduce myself the other day ,I'm Elijah "he says taking my hand ,I smile as he kisses my hand.

I'm Malia " I tell him pulling my hand away ,he smiles.

I know "he says ,a throat is cleared and its Ryan staring down ,more like glaring at me to which I scoff and finish my food.

Yesterday, you met Lucas ?" Marco asks cautiously, I furrow my eyebrows and nod .

Yeah why?"I ask

You know him?"he asks ,I shrug.

Not really ,why you asking me all this ?"I ask him taking my dish and Washing it ,then dry it ,my hands ,place it then sit back down.

He's  real dangerous Malia "he says

And you guys are not ?" I retort smartly ,Ryan and Elijah chuckle.

I know but he's worse "he says

What are you saying exactly ,stop beating around the bush" I exclaim .

I'm going to need you to stay away from Lucas ,he's very dangerous even to you ,we just want you safe is all,what you went through yesterday is only little of what he can cause "he says and I sigh.

Sure whatever ,its not like I knew he was going to be there anyway" I say

What do you mean ?"Ryan asks ,I roll my eyes.

I don't hang with Lucas in the first place ,I went to the club with my friends ,but something happened and he helped me so ,yeah mere coincidence that I met him last night is all "I tell them they nod.

How do you know Lucas ,are you guys dating or something?" Eli asks and Ryan clenches he's fist .

Fuck no"I mumble ,Eli chuckles .

Then what are you guys?"Ryan practically growls ,I roll my eyes .

Clearly y'all don't do your research properly "I tell them laughing a bit.

What ,we do !"Elijah exclaims .

Then if y'all do ,what do I do for a  living?" I ask smartly..Ryan smirks.

You own businesses, and 2 personal companies "he says arrogantly .

Yeah and what else ?" I ask ,they look at each other .

You do some other work ?"Marco asks ,I laugh

When I arrived late ,at the meeting where did my assistant say I was ?"I ask furrowing  my eyebrows I thought she told them.

That you're stuck in traffic and had a job to run too "Marco says ,I nod.

Oh " I say

Well what do you do other than run your companies gorgeous, please don't tell me you're a stripper ?"he smirks I laugh and swat he's hand away .

No ,I'm a phycologists and when I met your brother I was working at the prison he was held at ,he was my patient so that's how I know him "I reply somberly ,they nod and I nod too.

Damm, you a smart one too?" Elijah says ,I roll my eyes .

So he was your patient? "Ryan asks

Yes ,he was " I tell them ,they nod with troubled looks on their faces.

He has mental issues? "Marco asks

Well that's confidential" I smirk ,he chuckles shaking he's head .

Well good to see you safe , me and him have somewhere to be "Marco says grabbing he's keys ,as Elijah stands up too ,kissing my cheek he walks towards the door.

Bye now gorgeous" He says ,I giggle and wave goodbye to them ,they leave .

Looking back at Ryan he's standing in front of me now with a pissed look on he's face.

What's with you ?"I ask him trying to shove him out of the way .

Keyword : try!

No Vail.

So I look at him instead ,only to find him staring down at me already .

When are you taking me home ?"I ask him . 

When do you want to go home ?"he asks .

Don't answer my question with a question young man "I scold him with a frown ,he chuckles and grips my waist and it fits perfectly, weird!

Heyyy

Short but relevant!