Chapter 9

Mali,I asked if you were okay ?"the voice says ,I look up and I'm met with grey - green eyes.

Lucas.

Luca ?"my voice cracks ,he walks up to me and I cling on him ,and started crying because ,who knows what could have happened if he didn't get here in time ,he holds me and let's me cling on him ,finally I collect myself and look up at him .

Thank you"I croak,he smirks .

You don't have to thank me belle" he says I nod .

Come on "he says grabbing my hand and leading me out that dark hallway and down another secluded hallway where , a door man opened a door for us .God is this still a club,

Inside was a table ,couch ,small bar but overall it was empty, he sat me down and brought me a bottle of water which I took and drank .Its so weird seeing him not in the typical orange prison romper  ,he's in a black suit ,he's tattoos peaking at he's upper neck ,to sum it up he looks good to eat..I'd rather much eat he's brother.
Eyyyw what am I thinking.

You okay?" He asks

I'm fine thank you ,why did you bring me here ?" I ask him as he sits down

I just wanted you to calm down so I brought you to my office"he says I smirk.

Your office ?"I ask looking around

Yes,I own this club,you're not the only rich one Mali"he smirks ,and I chuckle shaking my head .

Well okay,I'm fine I actually think, I should be getting home now "I tell him getting up.

I'll drive you " he says

You don't have too, I came with friends"I tell him .

I insist Mali just let me "he says I nod and he smiles ,as we walk out the room and down a hallway ,past the dark hallway where I almost got raped ,I grip he's hand ,as we pass and into the other room where the snobs were ,I look around and I can't see my friends fucken ditched me ,but before we make it to the middle of the room,about to turn and walk out that VIP section ,a gunshot goes off ,resulting in multiple of gunshots to go off .

Get down!" Luca yells and I immediately lower my self down ,covering my ears ,I'm scared shitless I don't know what's going on right now,Lucas pulls me and we hide behind a table .

Bodies are falling to the ground ,literally.

Screams !

And more screams

Gun shots ,

Blood its messy I'm terrified .

I need you to stay here "he says I grip he's arm .

What ,where are you going?" I ask him frantically, he caresses my face and kisses my cheek .

Just stay here "he snaps ,I cower and nod pathetically he runs the other direction also shooting.

I crawl deeper against the table wrap my arms around my knees as I start to silently cry .what mess am I in?

The screams carry on ,

Groans

Loud thumps of bodies falling on the floor .

I hear gunshots and I silently pray my best friends are safe .I'm a mess crying, while there's people shooting here like we're in a fucken action film .

All of a sudden I hear footsteps coming my way and I back myself up against the table and carry on rocking my self back and forth.

A figure appears infront of me ,he's huge and bulky, wearing expensive shoes ,I dont look up because I don't wanna to see the person who might kill me .And the person crouches so he's eye level with me and its Ryan ,

Malia ,come " he says trying to get me to move towards him ,I sigh in relief .

I crawl towards him as he helps me stand up and ,god I wish I hadn't ,the amount of bodies on the floor I actually bury my face in he's chest .

I'm sorry you had to go through that "he says wrapping he's arm around me and pulling me closer to him ,I  for some reason actually feel safe in he's arms .

I don't respond, instead I cling onto him as he leads us outside ,to the parking lot where about 30 men are standing all dressed in black for some reason .

Clean that shit up ,the bastard escaped again "he tells them and they all nod

He leads me to what I'm guessing is he's car ,opens the door for me I slip inside while he gets in the driver's side ,I buckle  up and grip my clutch bag ,I don't even know what to say, I can't believe what I saw and went through in one night,the drive is silent with only the radio playing,I notice he's not taking me home so  I inner panick.

Where are you taking me ?" I ask him glancing at him then back at the unfamiliar road .

To my house ,don't worry you'll be safer there "he says .

What makes you think I'm not safe in my own home ?" I ask him

Look its for your own safety, just don't question it now ,I'll answer all your questions in the morning. "He says and I sign fair enough I'm hella drained ,not to mention I'm slightly woozy from the alcohol,not drunk though at least not anymore.

We arrive at a secluded ,beautiful house or should I say Mansion ,what the fuck!

He opens the door after parking , I open my own door while receiving a glare from him ,I'm capable of opening my own door .

Walking towards the door he leads me with he's hand on my lower back ,inside its more that I expected ,main colors are white,grey,black,gold ,you can tell a bachelor lives here ,I mentally roll my eyes I'm so jealous he's house is actually beautiful.

Your house is beautiful," I tell him as he leads me somewhere.

I know"he replies arrogantly, I just roll my eyes and nudge him with my elbow ,earning a grunt from him ,I smirk.

Are you hungry ?"he asks as we walk into the kitchen .

No,I'm just tired "I tell him ,he nods

Follow me then ,I'll show you where you'll be sleeping" he says, I follow with no words and we arrive at a peach colored door .

You'll be sleeping here ,feel free to take a shower and use the clothes in the wardrobe my sister won't mind "he informs ,I nod and open the door ,shutting it right after .

I proceed in the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror.

God no .

I have red puffy eyes from crying so much ,I take off my dress ,and heels ,tying my hair in a bun ,I find a shower cap and take a 15 minute warm shower ,I'm to tired to even scrub ,I just wanted to wash the alcohol smell off me .

Slipping out ,I wrap a towel around my self and walk out ,into the closet I pick out a crop top ,and pyjama shorts ,I also decide to cornrow my hair since I won't be wearing a bonnet here ,I then slip in the warm  ,soft bed and fall into deep sleep almost immediately.

What a night!

Hello 💗

Today has been such a  beautiful day ,Miss Universe is actually from my country 🔥ahhh we're so proud of her ,the whole country is , young girls like myself look up  to the beauty 💗!

Zozibini  we love you gurrl💗😉!

Representing out country 🇿🇦!

South Africa😚