Chapter 24

I cried that night .

Cried for my mother .

Cried for myself

How could I be so stupid?

My dad killed my mother .

My boyfriend is a liar, a fraud .

I feel so useless .

I've been crying.

I can't help but break down every time I think of it.

I mean I really thought he loved me.

Wow.

To think, I was shouting at Trey not so long ago.

I need to apologise for that.

I care for Ryan more than anything.

But he hurt me more that anything.

I should have known,but he said the rumors weren't true and I  believed him because I loved and trusted him .

I would have never thought.

I know I should have been way more alert .

I should have known loving him was a risk.

I should have known.

I've never felt more stupid in my life,its true when they say girls that care most about their book aren't the smartest when it comes to such stuff.

I'm so crushed .

Its been a 2weeks since the warehouse.

I've became so distant with everything,with my friends,my father purposely for with because I just can't face him after what he did I'm still angry.The reason I'm avoiding my friends is because they've been acting like I was a Chinese cup that was bound to break any minute ,talking to me like I'm a broken person ,I'm not broken I'm hurt yes but not broken, I need to give them a piece of my mind soon.I've been working from home because these 3 weeks have been the ones that my company is doing everything together with the Delucas and I haven't been strong enough to face them ,they make me sick I'm starting to regret this deal but I can't take it back cause the contract had been signed it would be absurd and childish.

Today is a Wednesday and I told my assistant Maya to schedule me cause I'll be working in my office today .

There's only 2days of us working with the Delucas left so it shouldn't be hard facing them besides I'm good with hiding my emotions so I'll just keep it business related .

Walking in the building, I greet my employers ,they greet back.

Its so good to have you back"some say and I smile and respond its good to be back.

I've always been the understanding boss boss but they still are scared of me and honestly there is nothing I can do about it ,I won't feed muffins to them ,at least they know not to cross my friendliness.

Walking in the elevator ,it takes me to my floor and I reach it and walk to my office ,get there setting  my stuff and sitting down on my chair with a sigh
I missed my office, the view everything about it its so classy but homey with quotes,books,water,and pictures of my friends and some of me and my mother.

one with me and Ryan but its placed face down, so I can't see it but I know its a one we took when I forced him to go to the fair with me ,we spent majority of that day there,

Come on stop being such a baby,you scared of a ride ?"I tease ,he looks at the big ride and sighs

I don't do  heights"he says and I laugh.