4- "Prying eyes"

*Third person's pnt. Of view*

"And one thing, no matter what you do, do not, and I mean do NOT forget who you are." Quoted Adelina as she sat in the Alpha's office facing him, who sat across the desk.
"Well it's gonna get weirder because this is what she told me "nothing in this world, nor your barren world, nor Adelina's calm place is truly as it seems. There are prying eyes everywhere."" Stated Demitrey.
"Does this mean we have a traitor?" Questioned Adelina as she took notice of her husband's eyes lingering on her lips.
"Babe focus." Snapped Adelina, even though she smiled with her words.
"What? Oh yeah I think that's what she meant." Agreed with Demitrey.
"But this comes after the vampires came about. Do you think its them?" Asked Demitrey as he admired the beauty sitting across from him.
"I mean I wouldn't think it'd be that obvious. Had anyone else been introduced into our lives lately? I mean majority of our new members were part of Darrell's pack." Explained Adelina, then she added "and that was before the treaty was signed with the vampires, a good 3 years ago."
"True, but a few months ago, remember when Kade's patrol came across the group of Werewolves who escaped the rogues?" Pointed Demitrey, his brain already working, he hated the idea of traitors.
"Yes, that group was Micheal, Phillipe, Karine and Thalia." Explained Adelina.
"But none of them are necessarily close to us. I mean Micheal works in the clinic as a Janitor, Phillipe works in the garage, Karina joined Anila's kitchen crew and Thalia is..." Adelina suddenly started to trail off her words, not bothering to finish her sentence, as she looked into the eyes of her mate, his realization telling her that he was thinking exactly the same thing.

Anna-Marie.

"Shit! We need to get Anna-Marie." jumped Demitrey as he and Adelina bolted out the doors and towards the school.

"Kade, James, Cilia, meet me in Anna's class now! Anila keep our vampire friends busy until further notice." Mind linked Demitrey as the couple ran to find their daughter.
With a "yes alpha." Every one else dropped what they were doing and headed to meet with their Alpha.

As Adelina approached the school, she felt the cold fingers trail against her cheek, but she refused to get distracted at that point.

As soon as Demitrey reached the school, so did Kade, Cilia and James.

They wasted no time walking into the school and straight for Anna's class. Anna's classes differed to that of the other student's. She had mixed classes. And there were certain classes she had to take alone, given she was the next leader to be.

This time would be one of the classes where Anna would be alone with her assigned teacher, Thalia.

As they got closer, Demitrey did not hear her joyous laughter or her innocent giggles, in fact the class was quiet.

Too quiet.

As they approached the class, they noticed the door was slightly cracked open.

Demitrey and Kade were the first to step into the room, followed by the Luna with Cilia and James close behind her.

The class was cold and dark and empty.

"Where are they?" Questioned Adelina, the worry evident in her voice.
"Alpha? Luna? Is everything okay?" Came Thalia's voice from the door, as everyone turned to stare at her.

Before she could control herself, Adelina felt a surge and in the blink of an eye, Thalia was pinned against the wall, her feet off the ground, as Adelina held her by the throat.

"Jesus Christ! Adelina!" Yelled Demitrey, as Thalia tried to pry the Luna's grip from her throat.
"Where is my daughter?" Growled Adelina, her voice dangerous and animalistic.
"Pl-play ground." Choked Thalia.
"ADELINA ENOUGH!" Boomed the Alpha, and Adelina's grip instantly loosened as she breathed out, her mind clearing up.
"Oh my, Thalia, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me." Apologized the Luna as she stood in her husband's arms, his presence calming her sudden anger.
"Cilia and James go get Anna-Marie. Thalia you need to come with us." Ordered Demitrey.
"Is- is everything okay? Have I done something wrong?" Questioned Thalia as she nursed her neck with shaking hands.
"As long as you've kept your respect and loyalty, you have nothing to worry about." Interjected Kade, as his eyes surveyed the auburn haired she-wolf standing in front of him.