A/N: Final Words

Hey guys!

Soo, here are my final words for this book.

I just want to take a moment to just thank each and every one of you who helped me and helped this book get this far.

Honestly and truly had it not been for supportive readers like you I probably would have never succeeded so much as far as being comfortable in sharing my ideas and allowing you to see the creative side of me.

It's not always easy to share a talent with others because sometimes you start doubting yourself and you fear that your insecurities are all that people will see, and you start fearing that others won't really like what you put out, but you guys have proven me wrong because every time I see a comment and I interact with you guys it makes writing seems fun and easy rather than tedious and discouraging.

Because of readers like you I have fallen in love with these characters, I have fallen in love with creating the scenarios, but one of my favorite parts is just being able to speak with you guys and see your personalities come alive in the comments, and to see you guys interacting with not only me but each other.

In other words all I'm trying to say is thank you. I would have never made it this far without each and every one of you especially the ones who've been with me since day one and have never giving up on me even when I take years to update. I know I still have a long way to go but I just want you to know that I will forever be grateful for each of you and not only that, it still surprises me to this day for me to say that I have "fans" but you guys are more like friends to me than fans.

So once more, I thank you.

Now, (wiping these tears away), I know you guys are excited for the first mini-series and I stated before I will be starting with "HMAHM: To Love a Queen", because honestly reading the theories that some of you have come up with is mind-blowing, but like I said you guys have no idea what's coming and I so hope it's worth your while.

So with that being said the first chapter of "To Love a Queen" has now been published!

Go and check it out lovies!

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, and SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.