A/N

Hey guys!

Okay.

So, I know everyone is excited to know my decision.

I noticed majority voted for a 4th book, while a few wanted the story to end.

I agree with both.

But I know that I cannot please everyone, so I've chosen an ultimatum.

This book will end with the next 2 chapters + an epilogue.

Then, I will have a 4th book, which will be a mixture between Melanie's and Aaron's story, and of course our beloved Alpha and Luna.

I will also have a guaranteed 5th book, which will be Anna and Joseph's story.

Now, a few things you must know:

These 2 books will be considered HMAHM mini series, and will have about 10-20 chapters, give or take.

I will try to have both stories running about the same time because I am super excited for the plot lines, and I think you guys will absolutely enjoy them.

I will also try to complete these 2 books by the end of summer, because I won't have classes, so updates will be as frequent as possible, because I know a few were complaining that updates take too long. (I truly try my best lovies.)

Now for the 3rd mini series, which is Elany and Roland's story, that's still a debatle option. But it all depends on the reaction I receive in the first 2 mini series.

So without further ado, here are the titles and descriptions of the upcoming stories.

Mini series 1:

"To Love the Queen- an HMAHM series"

When the King of the Northern Clan demands that Queen Melanie of the Southern Clan be married to him, she initially thought it as a laughing matter, given that she already had a fiancee whom she loved. But she would soon find out that the King's intentions for a marriage was anything but.

When King Maynard threatens to declare war upon the Southern Clan, Melanie finds herself teaming up with her sister, Luna Adelina and her mate Alpha Demitrey in order to defend her people.

Except, eventually her people weren't the only ones on the line.
The love which had formed between her, and her Fiancee, Aaron, was now being tested.

Adelina and Demitrey once again find themselves on a ride of love, pleasure, growth, and perseverance, except this time, they were not the main players.

Join Queen Melanie, Aaron, Luna Adelina, Alpha Demitrey, and our entire beloved Red Moon Pack gang, as they embark on a new adventure, that will take you to new heights.

It's going to be a bumpy ride, so I hope you're ready!
--

Book 2:

"Winning the Luna's heart- an HMAHM series"

Being the Next in line leader of the Red Moon Pack, Anna didn't expect an easy life, however she at least hoped to have a mate to help her lead her people. A mate who would show her love and encourage her, just like her father encouraged her mother.

So on her 20th birthday when her childhood best friend is revealed to be her mate, she was over the moon with joy.

But that joy only lasted seconds, because before she knew it, he had chosen another she-wolf above her.

Rejected and hurt, Anna found herself lost in sea of confusion, and just when she thought she would lose herself, along came the perfect guy. More specifically, the perfect vampire.

Eastern Clan's soon to be crowned Vampire King, Prince Xavier had his eyes set on the future Luna, and he wouldn't stop at anything until he had her heart.

But you know what they say, nothing is always as it seems.

And in the world as we know it, nothing is perfect.

Anna is now torn between her childhood best friend, who broke her heart, and the stranger, who played the perfect gentleman.

Join Anna-Marie as she learns her way around the deceiving world on a journey of heat, passion, lust, deceit, lies, betrayal, growth, maturity, and not to mention Love.

Who will win the Luna's heart?

Hop on the ride and Buckle up! It's going to be a steamy ride.
--

(Y'all just don't know just how excited I am for this!)

Anyways, this is what we are looking at.

Yay or Nay?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, and SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.

P.S.: Next week is finals for me, so I will try to update this weekend, if not, you're going to have to wait until next week Friday.