23- "Salvation and Breakthrough"

"No... it can't be. I have searched and searched... and found nothing. And now here you are." Vladimir breathed, and the woman turned to acknowledge him.
"Elany."

*Third person's pnt of view*

"Silence!" Selene snapped at Vladimir, in order to keep him from saying more, just as Melanie also crashed in the clearing. Elany didn't even bother to mind Vladimir's presence.

"Who are you?" Adelina questioned as she looked over at the woman with long brown hair, brown eyes and round face. She was beautiful.
"My name is Elany. I am here to help you." Elany spoke in a tender voice, her hands soft, and her fingers intertwined before her, and Adelina scoffed rolling her eyes.
"Uh you don't know me, and I most certainly don't need your help, so thank you but no thank you." Adelina brushed, though her voice and attitude felt completely alien to her.

What was she doing?

The moment Adelina second guessed her actions, a wave of dizziness had her stumbling back and holding her head, as whispers chirped in her ears, pushing her to continue on the path she was on.

She shook her head some more when her gums throbbed, and her tongue longed to taste blood, even though her mind was telling her body that she had never tasted blood before for pleasure.

Elany studied the beautiful girl before her, and she could tell there was a struggle.

Vladimir on the other hand quietly looked between Adelina and Elany. He still couldn't believe that Elany was truly here, but he knew that her being here would only thwart his plans, and that, he couldn't let happen.

Meanwhile Melanie looked back and forth between Elany and Adelina. There was something about those two, she just couldn't quite put her finger on it yet.

"Adelina, you're in a conflicting position, and I can help you remember who you are." Elany continued with her nurturing tone, as Adelina began to mutter incoherent words, with a tone as though she was having an argument with herself.

"Don't listen to her Adelina! She's trying to keep you from reaching your full potential!" Vladimir barged, though he couldn't get close to the confused Luna.
"That's enough from you!" Melanie snapped as she launched an attack on Vladimir, finally clearing her mind, and getting back to the task at hand.

Elany took a deep breath in order to keep calm. This was not about her, it was about Adelina, but the sight of Vladimir made her blood boil, and her skin crawl.

That bastard ruined her life, he was the main reason why she had to witness her daughter suffer at the hands of that insufferable Alpha and his ghastly Luna.

Even after she left the clan and escaped, he pursued her to the point where she had to remain in hiding at all times.

"Adelina." Elany called again, when Adelina went silent.

Adelina looked between Elany and the wrestling vampires on the ground.

She knew the blonde that was fighting with the man, and she also knew the man. However she wasn't sure who the woman that faced her was, but Adelina believed that she looked... familiar.

The second Adelina tried to connect the dots, images of blood and a craving for violence enveloped her soul. A sudden thrill which was undeniable. There was a voice in her mind telling her that she was stronger, faster. The voice also pressured her to use her amplified abilities to do only four things...

Hunt, hunt.

Overpower, overpower.

Kill, kill.