20- "One Hour"- Part 1

He wanted more.
He needed Adelina's death. It would be the only thing to finally bring him peace.
And peace, he was going to get.

*Warning: This chapter contains extremely sensitive content (and I mean extremely). Read at your own risk.*

*Third person's pnt. of view*

"Demitrey..." Adelina giggled when he placed multiple soft pecks on her neck, as he sat her on top of the dresser, and stood between her legs.
"What?" Demitrey muttered softly before placing his lips back on her skin.
"You said you weren't going to do this." Adelina explained, before biting her lip when he gave her a love bite.

She was trying to remain levelheaded, but the magic Demitrey was working had her under his spell. She was fighting a losing battle between her mind and body, and when he placed his hand on her thighs, she knew her body had won.

Demitrey chuckled then he finally pulled away as he said "no, I said I wasn't going to get you on the bed. I never said anything about getting involved with my wife."
Adelina's exasperated gaze fell onto Demitrey's smug face as she said "don't be cute. You know what I mean. When you told everyone to take an hour to rest, and meet back at the pack ground, I told you that no matter what, you were not going to get me in bed, but that's exactly what you're trying to do."
"Okay first and foremost, I'm always cute. Second, I don't have to get you in bed for what I intend to do to you in the next hour." Demitrey explained casually.
"Well whatever your "plan" is, I won't abide to it." Adelina replied, then pursed her lips, crossed her arms and looked away in defiance.

Demitrey laughed, he loved it when she thought she could deny him.

Adelina was trying to keep a straight face, but as mentioned before, trying to fight her urges whenever she was alone with this man was useless, a losing battle.

Adelina's gasp was suddenly heard around the room when Demitrey's hand boldly landed on her hips.

She turned to look at him and his eyes were dark.

Well then.

Demitrey's laughter had died down, and his smile was nonexistent. His face was serious, his gaze domineering.

When Demitrey was sure he had her attention, he said with his deep tone "if only you had a choice."

Before Adelina could register his words, he had pulled her off the dresser, and turned her to face the mirror, her back to him.

His eyes burned into hers as his grip remained firm on her hips.

"Demitrey-"
"Shh. In this moment, you only speak when spoken to." He dictated, and Adelina gulped.

It wasn't because she was afraid... well maybe a little, but it was mostly because she loved it when he played dominant, she always got the best out of it.

"Is that understood?" He spoke almost inaudibly, and Adelina nodded quickly, eagerly.
"I want to hear your voice." He pushed, his grip becoming firm.
"Yes." Adelina quickly voiced, her throat dry, her palms sweaty, her body already getting worked up.
"Your pants, unbutton them, and take them off." Demitrey ordered next, and Adelina complied with no complaints.
"Good. Now bend over, place your elbows on the dresser, eyes on me." He stated, keeping his voice leveled.

At his words, Adelina gulped once more. She knew it'd be a bad idea to push him at this point, but ooh she was tempted.

Taking a deep breath, she all but took her time before she positioned her self.

Demitrey looked down at the picture in front of him, and his lust pushed him to skip the foreplay and just take what was his, but no, he was going to bid his time.