32- "The Wedding" Part- 1

*Third person's pnt. Of view*

After their public proposal, the Alpha and Luna set their wedding date to be one month later, which coincidentally was the same date they first found out that they were mates.

Melanie had to travel back to her clan to start ruling her people, with plans to come back for the wedding.

With no doubt in mind, the moon-crossed loves chose aunty Diana to bless their wedding, with Selene as their guest of honor.

It was hard for Adelina to choose a maid of honor, so eventually Adelina chose her own mother. And while Demitrey found it easy to choose a best man, Kade, it was even easier for him to choose his groomsmen, he just waited for Adelina to choose her bridesmaids.

Of course, Cilia, Melanie, and Anila were her chosen, and in return, James, and Aaron were there for Demitrey.

Joey was to be the ring bearer and Anna accompanied by two adorable twin girls from her class, were chosen as the flower girls.

Because Elany had to be escorted by the best man, Demitrey chose Jeremy to to escort Cilia. But before Jeremy became part of the wedding party, he had found himself cornered by the Alpha, Beta and his Omega, demanding the details on how he found out that Jacky was his mate. After he explained the encounter, he was free to go.

Just like James, Jeremy was a very quiet character. He lived his life in peace, and was never one to raise much attention. He had caught the Alpha's eye as a capable warrior from a very young age, and after the battle between the Alpha and Darrell, Demitrey had entrusted Jeremy's training to James. A while later, Jacky's training was also entrusted to James.

Jeremy proved himself to be a worthy warrior, and he showed great leadership skills, and now with Jacky being his mate, the Alpha, Luna and the pack council had no worries that Jeremy would be one of the most loyal people in the pack.

With the date set, and the wedding party confirmed, Cilia and Roshelle had their work cut out for them. The Luna tried to be as compliant as possible, in order to relieve the stress on the wedding planning staff. Adelina had no intention on going full bridezilla on them, plus with an organizer like Cilia, Adelina knew everything was well under control.

Cilia had managed to schedule everything to a tea. Their fittings, their rehearsals, their appointments. She tried her best to minimize any possible mistakes.

As the days went by, the Alpha was advised to continue leading the pack as usual. And between training and spending time in the office, he hardly had time to spend with his mate and daughter, except during the evenings.

Adelina also kept busy at the clinic so the wedding day jitters wouldn't get to her prematurely.

She had personally taken some time apart to thank Dr. Sarah and the medical staff for being the heroes of the war. Even under the highest level of stress, they had managed to save the lives of the members of their pack, not to mention Adelina's mother and best friend.

She also thanked the nurse assigned to care for her mother at home.

When Adelina had nothing to do at the clinic, she took time to visit some of the pack members. She never went empty handed, and no matter how often she carried out those visits, the pack members were always surprised to see her.

When the wedding day was 2 weeks away, that's when the nerves really began to grow.

"Man calm down. It's really not that big of a deal." Kade shrugged as both he and James studied the pacing Alpha, who was going out of his mind.
"Not that big of a deal? Oh okay, well if it's so easy, how about you write the vows." Demitrey turned to him, annoyed at his Beta's nonchalant tone.
"Oh come on. You've given speeches before. Like literally every war or battle, you know exactly what to say. I don't know what you're freaking out about." Kade brushed, and James shook his head at their back and forth.
"Are you comparing my wedding to a battle?" Demitrey pointed with a raise eyebrow.
"No that's not what he's saying. He's saying that speeches come naturally to you. A vow shouldn't be much different." James clarified.
"Right, except that vow is going to be spoken to the woman I love. You do understand that I pretty much can't say the wrong thing right?" Demitrey questioned as he finally sat down, and looked at his two closest friends.
"Adelina loves you. I'm pretty sure nothing you can say would change that. Just speak from the heart." James reasoned, and Demitrey sighed.