Epilogue

*Third person's pnt. Of view*

When the 9 month period was over, the Alpha and Luna happily welcomed their second child, a son, Jordan, into the world.

His brown eyes and chin giving him the instant resemblance to his father, who was over the moon with joy.

The pack happily celebrated the birth of their future Beta. But no one could be happier than Anna, the Alpha and the Luna.

Anila and James soon welcomed their daughter Jayla into the world, and Selene instantly saw a potential match between the newborns.

The Red Moon Pack would come to prosper, grow, and multiply in numbers under the guidance of their beloved fearless leaders, who led with love, maturity, wisdom, justice, and fair authority.

Because of these strong leaders, Werewolves of the Red Moon Pack and Vampires of the Southern clan were able to live in a peaceful alliance.

Demitrey and Adelina planned to lead their people for decades to come, meanwhile preparing Anna and Jordan to lead the pack once it was time for them to step down.

As Anna, Joseph and Aisha grew older, they became closer than ever, with no intentions of allowing anyone to come between them.

The pack council also grew closer together. Relying on each other through the good and the bad.

Selene paid occasional visits to the pack, and though her council wasn't as crucial as before, the leaders always welcomed her with opened arms and humility.

Elany lived out her days in her daughter's pack, watching Adelina grow her family, and lead the pack.

With the closure provided by Selene, both Demitrey and Adelina were at peace, knowing that their loved ones who passed on were also at peace, and now they could simply focus on living and loving.

Demitrey and Adelina did not need to be reminded to love on each other often, but whenever they seemed ready to have an argument, they were reminded of just how far they've come, and together, along with their family, their closest friends, and the pack, they had years and years of peace.

They were good. They were happy. And they were at peace.

The End.

_________________________________________

Hola my loves!

Sooo, here is the epilogue... 😭😭 (happy tears). I know it's short, but I didn't want to prolong it too much. I wanted it to be short and sweet, just to wrap everything up.

Cast proposals are next, followed by a very important Author's Note. (I suggest yall read it lovies 😏.)

I have decided to go with Anna and Joey's story next, then once its completed, I'll do Melanie's and Aaron's story. (Only because yall have me pumped with the Anna and Joey theories.)

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, and SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.