17- "Red Moon Fever"

Demitrey laughed at her cuteness, then pulled her hands away as he kissed her mouth deeply, then pecked the tip of her nose.
She looked up at him, and he looked at her and simultaneously they declared "I love you."

*Third person's pnt of view*

"Tomorrow is my birthday, which means tonight, the Red Moon will rise." Adelina pondered out loud, as her fingers designed invisible patterns over Demitrey's skin, his fingers doing the same to her back.
"What did you want for your birthday?" Demitrey asked, cocking his head to the right in order to look down at his wife.
"To not turn into a blood sucking monster and kill everyone." Adelina muttered sardonically.
"Adelina stop it." Demitrey groaned exasperated.
"What? Can't I be a little worried?" She asked shrugging, knowing her negative attitude has been dreary.
"I swear... baby listen, you're an ass kicker. A fighter. Since the first time we met, you never shown to be the kind to simply roll over, you stand your ground. I doubt this Red Moon will barely faze you. Now shut up and kiss me." Demitrey finished strongly.
"Soo, you beat around the bush just to ask me for a kiss?" Adelina chuckled, lifting her head to look at him, after a moment of silence.
"Out of everything I just said, that's all you heard? Yep, you're definitely a dirty minded girl." Demitrey teased as he pinched her nose.
"Stop it." Adelina grunted as she slapped his hand away.
"So, does this mean we can continue our prior conversation?" Demitrey asked out of the blue. Adelina noted the mischievous glint in his eyes, and she found herself asking very carefully "what conversation?"

As soon as the words slipped from her mouth, Demitrey pulled her body over his and locked one of her legs between his as he said "say "touch me"." And Adelina's face instantly heated.
"Demitrey..." Adelina attempted to move away.
"Just say it." He pressed, though he couldn't hide his smile.
"No." Aden suddenly snapped, right before averting her eyes.
"No? You said no?" Demitrey asked, raising his eyebrows, his tone deeper.
"Maybe..." Adelina stated, avoiding eye contact with him. The patterns on the sheets were suddenly very interesting.
"Adelina?" Demitrey called out in an authoritative manner, and that sent a wave of a arousal to heat her entire being.
"Yes Demitrey." She replied, her eyes reaching as high as the base of his neck.
"Must we have another closet session?"
"Okay! Touch me! Jeez." Adelina quickly ceded, her facial cheeks on fire. She couldn't stand to look at him.

This man was going to be the death of her.

"That's my girl!" Demitrey congratulated, "now come here and give me my good morning kiss."
"You give me my good morning kiss." She replied in a childish manner.
"With pleasure." Demitrey finished, as he pulled her down to kiss her.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Anna-Marie suddenly called out, startling the couple, as Adelina quickly pulled her body away from Demitrey, who in turned groaned, covering his now hot face with a pillow.
"Yeah baby?" Adelina called out, as she got off the bed frantically, wrapping a sheet around her naked form.
"I gotta peeee." Anna spelled out, as she dangled her short legs on the side of her bed.
"I'm coming baby." Adelina giggled aiding to her daughter.
"That's not the first time you said that in the past 12 hours." Demitrey commented, earning a glare from Adelina.

Anna noticed the look on her mom's face and knew what it meant. Her mom only pulled that face towards her, if she had done something wrong.

"Ooo Daddy, you're in trouble." Anna sang, and Demitrey smiled at his little princess as he said "I know right, mommy's maaaad." He pouted, earning a laugh from Anna, as Adelina shook her head.

They were her babies, and she loved them unconditionally. She had many things worth finding for, but the two most important, were now in the room with her.

At her thoughts, Adelina suddenly felt a wave of nausea slam into her, as a foul taste filled her mouth. She felt goosebumps grow above her skin, just as she heard faint whispers in her ear, but before she could react, the feeling was gone.