19- "Bloodlust" part- 2

Adelina remained silent, and instead she simply smiled, and when they least expected it, she moved with super speed, grabbing onto Demitrey, before rushing their bodies into the forest.

*Third person's pnt. Of view*

Adelina sped through the forest with a willing Demitrey. She ducked low branches, and hopped over dead logs, not slowing down until she slammed Demitrey's back into the harsh ground of the clearing above the cliff.

Demitrey grunted at the harsh impact, the air leaving his lungs in a whoosh. He was dazed for a second, trying to clear his vision and gather his thoughts.

Adelina was quick to straddle him, and that instantly caught his attention.

He took a deep breath before managing to flip them over, but one caress from Adelina, had her right back on top.

He shoved her off him, and she was on her feet as quick as he was.

He looked at her, his gaze steady, and she studied him carefully.

They both circled each other, each waiting for the other to attack.

Demitrey didn't plan on throwing the first punch, and once Adelina noticed, she pounced onto him like a predator ready for it's prey.

She sent a punch which he easily blocked, then she performed a right hook, followed by an upper cut, and he defended himself with no effort.

She used the same pattern again, and he defended himself again.

So she repeated her moves, but this time when he least expected it, she connected her foot with his stomach with a harsh kick.

Demitrey staggered back coughing, before looking up at the smirking goddess in front of him.

He was trying to restrain himself from hitting her, but a part of him found her fighting him to be quite arousing.

He looked over her once more before he said "hit me like that again, and I'm hitting you back."

Adelina found this man to be absurd, ridiculous, and he spoke with an arrogance to his voice. She didn't care much for his tone.

She shook her head at his words, people often say not to play with your food, but she couldn't help it. She loved the chase.

Adelina's smile became a chuckle, and before Demitrey could see it, her fist connected with his jaw.

As he bent over, she stepped onto his knee, giving herself momentum as she swung her leg around his neck. She  performed a maneuver and had him on his back in seconds.

Demitrey blinked confused, and dizzy.

She quickly straddled his neck, and he raised his hands in surrender.

She pushed her body back, straddling his upper torso, and he decided to play along. She sent him a warning look, and he showed her that he would behave.

Demitrey looked into her eyes, the red a vibrant addition to her chocolate brown eyes. She squinted them at him, when she noticed that he was trying to study her.

Adelina on the other hand tried to figure out why she was so intrigued by her victim.  He felt familiar, in a way she couldn't explain. Her mind was jumbled with pictures and moments involving this man, but nothing was as clear as the fact that she was thirsty and hungry, and her body told her that his blood would suffice.

Adelina's left hand suddenly gripped onto Demitrey's jaw, her right hand pinning him down by his shoulder.

She turned his head away, exposing his neck, as she bared her fangs, ready to tear into his skin.