24

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

"SABAW sabaw na ang utak ko..." Tanya murmured as I travelled my lips on her skin. I didn't understand what she said, but I know she desired this as much as I did, as she held to my necktie which she was fumbling to untie as she kissed me.

I took the initiative to untie it and threw it on the floor, then landed my hands on her waist to hold her as she was slightly shaking. I knew she was feeling nervous, but I knew, too, that she was excited and desired to make love with me too.

I kissed her shoulder blade as I slowly removed her dress from her creamy bosom, amidst the dim room that was lit by Vanilla aromatic tea candles.

The first time I saw her, I was already enamored with her beguiling good looks, but when I kissed her the first time, I knew that she was different from the other women I've met. She was the only one that I couldn't forget that easily. I've never really taken particular attention on what scent women I've bedded preferred before, until now. As I would be intimate with her in the past, I would smell that scent on her. I could vividly remember and imagine the scent of her skin, when I kissed her the first time, and discovered she liked Vanilla. This is why I particularly chose the Vanilla scent for our room.

"Tatania, paixao da minha vida (love of my life)..." I whispered as I lifted her up on top of the bed. She was now taller than me. Her chest and stomach was at my eye level. I scooped up her hard pink pearls from her dress hanging loosely on her as I pulled it down, along with her underwear. I continued to latch on her hard Pink pearl as gently pushed her down to bed. I guided her hand on the zipper of my pants for her to open it, as I busied myself on her.

As soon as she unzipped my pants, I immediately knelt down and removed my remaining clothes, and moved on top of her to position my length on her entrance.

"Love," she whispered as she gently pulled my hair while she heaved fast breaths. I knew she was scared that it might hurt again just like last time that I attempted to enter her.

I didn't say anything. I just stood up from the bed, which surprised her. I searched for my neck tie, and returned to her.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked as I gently kissed and tied her wrist.

"Trust me, love." I said as I slipped the neck tie on the metal headboard of the bed, then took her other wrist. I kissed her wrist, and licked it, before I tied the other one.

She panicked, but I shushed her and told her to relax.

"Untie me, now, Matteo!" She said as she tried to remove the knot of the necktie tied on her wrists.

I immediately stood up, pulled the blanket under her and gently pulled her leg. I tied the blanket on her leg, and on to the bed post, crossed to the other bed post with the blanket and took her other leg to tie it there too, despite her frightened protest.

I went between legs. "Trust me, my love." I just gently said then I went down on her damp flesh, and tasted her.

"Matteo!" She was freaking out because she had no idea what I had in mind.

"Relax my love. I just want to pleasure you first." I said to my freaked out wife and kissed her abdomen, before I went down on her. Gently, I inserted my tongue inside her, which made her shiver. I continued to fellate her, and she started heaving fast, and held on to the necktie as she rested her head on the pillow. I sucked and fellated her moist pulp more that sent her moaning.

"Enough, Matteo..." she whispered, as I saw her gasping for air and biting her lower lip. "I can't take it. I'm going to scream!" She worriedly said.

I continued to lick her as she continued to slowly release thin clear fluid. As I tried to insert my tongue inside her slit, I also tried to gently insert one finger inside which made her cringe a bit, but welcomed the feeling as I gently moved the tip of my finger in her slit and gently moved it in circular motion making her used to the feeling of my finger.

She moaned louder this time as I fellated and titillated her. She twitched her body but couldn't fully move because her hands were tied, and her legs were widespread.

"Matteo!" She almost screamed as she whimpered, moaned, and gasped. "I think I'm gonna pee!"

"Then, pee, my love." I tried to hide my pleasure. I knew she wasn't going to pee. I just knew she didn't know how to describe the sensation, but I knew she was coming.

"No,no,no! It's not that..." she shook her head as she continued to moan and gasp, while I continued to pleasure her. I inserted my finger further, and felt her contracting. I know she felt hurt, but the pleasure she was feeling was taking over the prickly feeling that she must probably felt I tried to insert my finger inside.

"It's coming out!" she whimpered. It was my signal that it wont hurt her that much anymore, so I positioned my shaft on her entrance and slowly, as her fluid gushed out, I entered her, which sent her moaning. I knew it was her first time to feel a prickly feeling inside, while her maidenhood contract, and gush fluid all at the same time.

I lay on top of her sweating body, and I rocked myself on her, as she slithered her body against mine while she continued to moan, and whimper in pleasure.

"Love, faster..." she pleaded in between moans.

I granted my queen's wish and moved my body faster on top of her, that sent her gasping for air.

"Love, I cant breath." She said so I stopped. She shook her head and gasped for air, before she spoke again. "Faster, love, please..."

I couldn't hide my pleasure and I smiled at her as her eyes were closed and she was whimpering. Her qualms and shyness were no longer there.

"I love you, Tatania." I said as I rocked faster, that sent our bed shaking.

She continued to moan, until she screamed. "Love... something's coming out... again! Faster, please..."she said and tried to lift herself towards me, and moved to meet my thrusts.

"I'm coming too, love." I said hoarsely, as I rocked harder, until we both moaned, and released, sharing and uniting our own fluids as one.

She slowly rested her legs on the bed, and I reached for her hands to untie her. I kissed the palms of her hands, and she wrapped it around my neck, as I rested on top of her.

"You're my very breath, my wife. Meu amor..." I whispered and buried my face on her neck.

Dд |