Season two, chapter one

Measi sat on the back of Daryl's motorbike, her arms wrapped around his waist and her head laying on his back, trying to get some sort of sleep on the back of the bike. She switched her head position and looked back at the rv and another car behind her. It was a hard time after leaving the CDC. Loosing another member of their team, and almost losing Dale and Andrea was hard. But they had to keep going. 

When they hit a blockage on the highway, Daryl drove his bike through it before returning to Dale.

''See a way through?'' He gave a nod as he led them through the blockage of cars, Measi signaling them to follow. They drove for a short while, avoiding all of the cars before she heard a loud noise behind her. Her head turned as her brown hair whipped into her face, both her and Daryl getting of the bike. 

''I said it. Didn't I say it? A thousand times. Dead in the water.''

''Problem, Dale?''

''Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of-- Okay, that was dumb.''

''If you can't find a radiator hose here --''

''There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find.'' Daryl said as he started to look through cars, Measi, looking at her set of clothes gave a nod. 

''I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start.'' T-Dog told them, getting some of his stuff to get all of the fuel out of the cars.

''And maybe some water, or food. I think we're going to be on the road for a while.''

''This is a graveyard. I don't know how I feel about this.'' 

''All right, all right, here we go.'' Measi walked around the cars, finding one with a set of clothes that looked about her size. She grabbed a pair of shorts, looking at them before holding them in front of her legs. They went just a bit over her knees, perfect for the weather at the moment. 

She stuffed the shorts into her backpack before moving onto the next car. She was searching another car, finding a bag of guns, smirking at it before yelling over to Shane.

''Hey Shane, look at this.'' He walked over to her, looking at the bag of guns before he high-fived her. 

''Nice going little sniper.'' She shrugged as he walked away again and she moved her sniper onto her back. She was going around another few cars when she suddenly had a walker next to her, quickly stabbing it with the knife she hit in her boot. 

''Lori, under the cars. Carl, Sophia, get down now.'' When she heard Rick, she looked over with her sniper, seeing all of the walkers coming her way. She swiftly made her way under a car, just in time before another walker was able to see her.

She tried to see if she could find Daryl anywhere, but he was nowhere to be found. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Glenn and Shane under the rv, but she couldn't see anyone else. She just simply closed her eyes and tried to relax, having her breathing at a steady pace. 

When a foot landed a bit to close for comfort, she held her gun tightly to her chest, knife still in hand and covered in blood from the previous walker. It finally walked away, and she relaxed a bit again, looking at all of the feet passing her. 

Measi, Daryl, Rick and Shane came to a creek, the place where Rick had left Sophia to draw away two walkers. Sophia had come out of her car too soon and got two walkers chasing her, Rick trying to help her, hid her away and led away the walkers. But when he returned, she was gone.

''Sure this is the spot?'' Daryl asked as he moved a few bushes away, looking at the spot where Rick had left the small girl.

''I left her right here. I drew the walkers way off in that direction up the creek.''