Hood Roots (My first real girlfriend) Part 9

I went to go live with my dad after my freshman year. My dad Lee was one serious piece of work. He has this macho persona about himself. I found out the reason he wasn't around as a kid. My dad loved the ladies.
He has 3 baby mommas and 6 kids.
Pops loves to pop the pussy.
He lives with his common-law wife Hellen. I love her. She loves having me as her son. Helen is hearing impaired and a little on the heavy side. My dad loved him some meat. I think it is hereditary 😆. I thought it would be a good thing to live with my father and get that father time I never actually got as a kid but my pop was not into sports. All he cared about was sex, weed and going to work. He is very hardworking and I inherited that trait too.
My dad got me a summer job working with him at the ice house.
It paid cash and I could use a few bucks. I've been hustling summer money for the last 2 years now. 
I have always been good with my hands and once again I get that from my dad too.
One day I was sitting on the porch and my downstairs neighbor Tanya cam out of the building. "Hello, you must be Lees, son". "You look just like your daddy".
Tanya was 2 yrs older than me and was rather tall for a girl.
Her maturity was definitely noticeable. Tanya walked off down the street. Where dad live was not as bad as my other location with my mom but the dangers were all over most of Chicago. Unless you could pay rent that was $1.500 you were going to live in an area where the crime was the norm.
My dad was cool at least at first. No curfew was my favorite thing about staying with him. After all, I was going on 16. I need a little more freedom if I was ever going to get a girlfriend.
There wasn't much to do in the house anyway.
As I sat there I saw Tanya walking back to the house and she was not alone. In the distance, I could only describe what I saw as the number 10. Tanya was the one and the hips on the Goddess she was walking with was the zero.
As they got even close this mystery woman got even more beautiful.
I had never seen anyone this fine ever in my life. They walked upon the stoop.
" Desiree this is Lamont ", Tayna introduced me. She spoke and the most beautiful sounds came out of her mouth. Hypnotized by what I was sure was an angel I muttered, " hello". " This is Lee's son. " Wow, he looks just like his dad". She smiled at me and I was going nuts inside.
"Nice to meet you," she said as they went inside the building. Soon as they got in the building I ran around the building jumping and talking to myself. "Oh my God, oh my God. She so fucking fyne". I was in love ❤️.  I had never seen anything so awesome in my life. I camped out on the porch in hopes I would get a second chance to bask in the beauty which was her. After about 30 minutes they came back out. She looked at me with a smile more precious than gold.
She was older than me by a year but who cares. " Bye Desiree, nice meeting you". She gave me a girl snicker and said "bye".
When Tanya came back she hit me with a bomb.
"My friend likes you". " Oh yeah", I said calmly. "She told me to tell you she thinks your cute".
No one has ever told me I was cute. I couldn't buy a girlfriend and I actually tried once. She gave me back my cash the next day 😆.
"Tayna stop playing". " She did, I'm not lying to you". Ask her when u see her. Tanya walked into the building. Days went by and Helens' niece moved in. Her name was Rihanna. She was a couple of years older but was cool as shit. We didn't bump heads but didn't talk too much to each other at first.
Rihanna was sexy.
We were cousins even though not by blood but no matter how sexy she was it really did matter. One day Rihanna said, Lamont. I saw Renee come into the building. She down at Tanya house.
I sprang to my feet and ran down stair to catch her when she walked out.  Renee came down to wait on Tanya. "Did Tanya tell you what I said"?
My jaw it he floor as I blushed. She told me I replied. I think you're beautiful. From that day I had a new girlfriend. In fact, she was my first serious girlfriend.
I was in cloud nine.
I got to school two months later and I was no longer a virgin. I definitely got my stroke from my daddy too.
I was busting 2,3 nuts before I even broke stride. I carried her photo in my wallet. None of my friends at school believed she was my girlfriend. I mean i couldn't believe it either but it was true.
Haters will ruin shit every time and someone put a bug in Desiree's ear and she broke up with me after a year of bliss.
I was shattered, so shattered life didn't mean shit to me and I needed at that moment to just die a quick death.
My pain was unbelievable. My father kept saying stop being a poop butt ass nigga, which didn't help. Then to compound issues, he told me that he had promised my older brother the job at the ice house so i had to give him half my earnings or I had to move out.
Im the one busting my ass but my brother gets half my cash?
I ain't that kind of poopbutt.
He can have that damn job.
Next thing I knew I was in a hospital with tubes down my throat.