Room for rent

After my dad though me another life curve ball I found a room for rent with a married couple. Mary and Mark. The room was so small but I really didn't have many options on such short notice. Other rooms for rent I checked out just had too much traffic going in and out the house.
This couple lived alone and they were really nice people. Mary was about 36 and and I was 24. Mark was about 36 too and he spent a lot of time working so it was mostly me and Mary. Now before your mind wonders I had no attraction to Mary and our living arrangement was 100% platonic.
Even Mark knew I wasn't fucking his wife.
Now I did have the hots for Mary's sister Kim. She was so cute and she had her shit together but we never got further than a few bedroom dates. We decided friends was probably better. One day I was awaked out my sleep because I heard yelling.  Mark and Mary had a blow out argument that sent Mark packing and just like that it was just me and Mary.
Mary was a sweet peach with a hefty sexual appetite. One day I came home from work and when I opened the door I heard loud screaming from the bedroom. I thought Mark was back and this time he was trying to kill her so I cracked the bedroom door.
Mary wasn't screaming because her husband was beating her. Mary found her a young guy with a long as fuck and this young mad was digging deep in them guts. Embarrassed, I closed the door and wondering to my room.
Next week it was her baby daddy in the room when I came home. The week after that another face.
I don't judge. She liked dick.
Hell, I liked pussy but was not getting a damn drop. I had not had none since I fucked Mary's sister but she had a new boyfriend so I couldn't even hit that for old times.
Then I found out about this thing called the party line. You could call a number, make a profile and then others on the line would hear your greeting and leave you a message as you browsed the other profile messages. That party line was the shit cause I had a new date every week.
It was time to invest in a few boxes of condoms because most of the women on there were hyper sexual. I met some beautiful women. My weakness was Sherri Rodgers. Oh my God she was this curvy beautiful sister from the suburbs. She turned heads Everytime we went out.
I took her out to Dave and Busters and when she walked in the room the whole room went quiet. Sherri was not my girlfriend because she just didn't like clothes and no girlfriend of mine could wear dresses that barely covered her ass checks. We continued to date though as friends with special privileges. Sherri was bisexual and had a girlfriend. She was so fyne even her girlfriend didn't care about me fucking her. In fact sometimes we all slept in the same bed at my house.
There was no sex going on though. We always did that when each of us got her alone. Her girlfriend was just as hot as Sherri and me and her had a understanding. I remember the first time me and Sherri fucked. It was at her house in the basement. Her bedroom was in the basement and she lived with her mom. Neither one of us had a car but it didn't stop us from seeing each other.
Sherri had a crazy baby daddy that kept knocking on the basement window that night. She kept chasing him away. If you saw Sherri you would understand why she got so much attention. Perfect B cups with a a small waist and one hella booty with the tiny waist. She need Zero make up and still turned Evey head in every room. To this day my boys talk about her and how fyne this sista was.
Anyway, as she was trying t get rid of her baby daddy I watch TV in her bed and the moment she got rid of him she walked over to the bed and took off her dress. I laid there in complete aww. I had never seen anything more beautiful. This sister was unreal.
She pulled my dick out of my short, moved her thong to one side and slid my dick into her juicy super tight pussy hole. She road me slow and deep. She looked fucking amazing and in just a matter of minutes I emptied part of my load deep inside her pussy. She shifted her body so my dick popped out and she grinded the rest of the cum out of me. I was ready to be a daddy after that day.
A room for rent turned out to be a good thing. My father's fuck up turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.