The break up part 13

I had never had suck great sex in my life. The freak finally came out of me and I saw sex in a new light. Yanna was going to be my wife. At least that was my plan after high school. It did bother me that wanna was just average looking. She kept my dick happier than it had ever been.
Just like all good things they come to an abrupt end. Love always comes with a lesson. I had insecurities that we're going to make my current and future relationships difficult at the least.
Yanna had this thing with mini skirts. On many occasions I thought her skirts wear skull caps the wear so small.
This drop me crazy.
Let me tell you how me and Yanna met.
When I got to Sheridan house I was enrolled in St Gregory High School.
I needed a few credits in order to come in ass a junior so I went to summer school. All the drama in my life between age 15 and 17 left me out of school or attending very little so I had to catch up. Summer school was cool though. My teacher sister Mary was such a nice nun but like most nuns they have a darker side. When that smile went away you knew you were in trouble.
She didn't have any trouble out of me. In fact I was one of her favorite students. She asked my to narrate a movie for one of her retreats along with two other well spoken students.
One day I was in class and this girl walks in the door way. She waved at me. Word got around fast that there was a new kid in the school. She asked my teach could she talk to me in the hall for a minute.
When I walked into the hallway there were two other girls with her.
Hello my name is Yanna. This is Snoopy and this is Mary. Snoopy was this sexy super thick Redbone. She was so nice on the eyes. Mary was a skinny coco chick that looked innocent but she wasn't by any means.
Well im Lamont and it is nice to meat you ladies. What's going on?
We just wanted to welcome you to the school and ask you which one of us do you want as a girlfriend?
My mouth dropped. Girls never really gave me the time of day but my new blossom seems to be paying off.
Well I can just tell you who I want without getting to know you ladies first. Why don't I go out on a date with each one of you and after that I will make my decision. Yanna jumped at the chance to smoke the competition.
I took Snoop out first. Snoopy went to Catholic school because her parents wanted to protect her from getting pregnant. Snoop's really name was Constance Thompson.
She had all the big things a boy liked. Big lips, big legs, big tits and a big butt.
She lived on the west side of Chicago. The west side was not for nerds. Lucky for me I grew up on the Westside too so when I went to her house I wasn't intimidated but the rough looking niggas that lined her block.
Me and Snoopy had a walking date. We walked around and talked mostly and when it was over we hugged and said goodbye. She was the more attractive out the three but her mom kept to tight a rein on her to date. Next it was Yanna.
We went to a movie and after the movie we had this major make out session in the hallway of her building. I had never kissed like that before. I had also never went from 1st to third base that fast in my life and I loved it. She paused from kissing me.
So tell my Lamont, who do you want as your girlfriend?
I have not taken Mary out yet. Let me take her out and I will give my decision.
Yanna kissed me again and again until I chose her.
With a hard dick she sent me on my way and we dated most of the school year.
One day as the school year came to an end. I came to school early cause she wanted to talk to me. She told me that she just wanted to be friends and that it was over between us. She said it was my in securities but I knew it was someone else. I didn't handle the news too well and went home in tears. I later found myself barricaded in my room closet overdosed on my meds and woke up in the hospital with tubes up my nose. That was almost the end of my life and it was my last day at Sheridan house. I still hate Yanna to this day. I don't think it was all love that made me wanna die. She fucked my sexually inexperienced ass up.
I made a full recovery and luck was on my side cause Steve Givens gave me another chance in a group home for all boys in Maywood Illinois but first I had to get out the psych ward for the second time.