I'm a realist

Life's experience have molded me into a realist. Some might say I'm full of negativity but it depends on how you look at it. What you call negative might actually be positive. For example, I recently got blocked of social media because some chick was living in a dream and she got pissed because I busted her naive bubble. She said everyone deserves love. I told her no they don't. That's just her opinion. She scolded me for being negative on her page but her shit was the bullshit that came across my feed not the other way around. All these child molesters, rapist, killers and people that hurt with intent don't deserve love you dumb bitch. She didn't bother to here my reason for say it nor did she care. So good riddance you Britney from the chipmunks looking bitch. (In my Kevin Hart voice) You big long titty, no nipple having bitch. She has no clue she made my book. She should be proud 😂. My comment was negative to her because it what's the opposite of what she said but a fact it was what I said was positive, positively true (laughing). No I'm going to keep it real. It's still just my opinion but I'm allowed to have one just like she is. I can easily view her statement as negative but the immature mind can't see that.
There was also a woman that said there was a such thing as a perfect relationship and she deserves one.
Once again I got my bubble popper out of its velvet bag a jabbed a hole in her Disney bubble.
Let's look at the word perfect. Is there really such a thing? I was told there was no such thing is perfect. I also come to the conclusion that in order to have a perfect relationship that would require two perfect people.
I asked her was she perfect and to no surprised she said no. I asked her does she expect her man to be perfect and she just didn't answer as she was probably getting my point.
Let's take that as a no. So how do you expect a perfect relationship out of two imperfect people?
This is the reason so many people just can't have good relationships. Their expectations are so fucked up.
I used my own relationships as a guinea pig for these results. People get so bent out of shape when people cheat. I have a view on that too considering I've been cheated on by almost ever woman I've dated.
I've also never met a woman that has ever said she cheated. How can that be if "he is not, not, not the father"?
I'm not going to get started on paternity test.
With the same logic as before. Let's look at perfection. If there is no such thing as perfect. Even in the best person if you're married 40 years their must a bone in one or both of the two parties closet right?
In a world of temptation you have resisted every single one for 40 years? You didn't get caught so you take that to the grave and everyone is happy.
I myself know women claiming fidelity for 30, 40 yrs and it was me that had to stop them from cheating the one imperfect time.
So I never believe any women that say they don't cheat. You just have not run into the right time, right opportunity, right temptation, you're just one good liar or you're in that Disney World.
I've learned expectation is the mother of most Disneyland fantasies and disappointments.
Think about it. If you have little to no expectations you can not be let down.
I'm not saying think negative. Just don't dwell on things you can't control and create all the positive energy you can in your life and let the world do what it does because in the in the only thing you have full control over is you. I just try to stay charged with as much positive energy as possible. I'm a sage burning fool. Where is my damn Jade?
Meditation time is at noon and before bed. This is not enough. You must rid yourself of people you deem negative. That may include your grown ass kids. I also don't believe in traditional relationships aka playing house.
I hate that one relationship stand fits all relationships. Y'all living together, sharing bank accounts and anit even married yet but you live married lives.
She telling you that you can't go out, you can't talk to people and you anit even married. Last time I looked God doesn't recognize girlfriends.
All this is just my opinion followed with some well thought out points.
You draw your own conclusions. ☮️