The Daniels

After Adrian my luck just kept getting better. I was dating this amazing woman name Radonna Daniels.
She was the beginning of a new life for me. I was 27 and I was time to put on my grown man pants.
I had just taken and past my GED and was on a new high. I had this new girlfriend that came from a good background.
Her dad was a Deacon and mom was this awesome southern woman. Donna had three sisters. The oldest was doing time for arson. The second oldest was a curvier version of Donna and the youngest was fucking sexy. When I met her Donna asked me how old did I think her little sister was. She looked 16 or 17. but at 13 she was too young to stare at so I tried to keep my eyes to myself.
Donna was this short, coco, buxom sister with a really nice coco frame. She lived in a nice suburb with her sisters and parents. You would get the impression that she might be a little chubby with close on but that was not the case at all. She didn't have one once of body fat on that beautiful body.
Her being short just gave her a compact look. She was smart and in school to be a teacher. She also worked in a daycare when I met be but eventually got a postal job.
To this day Donna is only the second woman I ever dated that had her shit totally together. To this day she owns her own business. She is also the only woman I ever met that knew how to save money.
I met Donna on the party line and a week later we couldn't be separated. I actually picked her over Sherri because Sherri just didn't like clothes and I got tired of having to fight over her when we went out. That never stopped Sherri from wanting to stay friends but unfortunately that didn't last long. One day I was with Donna and my phone rang.
It was just Sherri checking up on me as she always did. See deep down Sherri was in love with me. She never had to say it but showed it with her actions.
I was too slow to pick up on it right away. I believe had she could just toned down her clothes things could have easily went another direction for us as a couple. Anyway Donna was pissed off about her calling me and called her back off my phone. " Look bitch stop calling my man's phone".
"Look me and you man are just friends and if I wanted him trust me, I can have him so back off'.
Sherri should have never said that.
First off you only made things worse cause now Donna was more uncomfortable than ever. Secondly she was 100% right.
Sherri was so damn fine she could have any man or woman she wanted. If my girlfriend had met her in person even though my girl was not bi Sherri could have had her too.
Sherri stop traffic on a green light while still standing on the curb one day.
It didn't make any sense how beautiful this woman was. Even my friends drooled over her.
The most interesting thing is Sherri did all this with no makeup or $200.00 hair du's. Donna had every right to be concerned if Sherri decided to seduce me just to piss her off she would have been successful.
I had to stop the bleeding and made a choice I regret to this day. I told Sherri I couldn't be friends with her anymore after she made that statement to my girl. Sherri had Cancer which made dissolving our friendship even harder.
Deep in my heart I loved her too.
I knew I'd never be happy with a woman who booty cheeks were always peeking out from under her dresses and skirts though.
Her parents loved me too like most of the women I've dated parents.
With Sherri out the way me and Donna grew strong but it wasn't the last time a girl would try to tempt me on her watch.
Donna's little sister had a crush on me or was just fucking horny. In fact all the women in that house felt the need to tempt me. Let's start with the second oldest Arlette. She was a thicker version of my girlfriend and we just didn't get along. Despite not getting along there was an attraction between us that we both flirted with from time to time. Like one day I was about to leave the house. I sat in the kitchen at the table and Arlette came down stairs to get water. She was wearing this pink laced matching pant and bra set that had me making my own water. I drooled at the curves in my nemesis with no shame.
"Damn girl"
"What"?
"You just gone come down here all sexy and shit"
"I didn't know you were down here. I thought you had left".
"You are torturing me".
She chuckled and she kept adjusting her weight cause her ass to move and she stood by the sink drinking water.
I won't lie I wanted to just touch her.
After teasing me she went back upstairs and she was smiling all the way. I enjoyed the eye candy and she enjoyed the attention.
The second time I got an eye full was a night I stayed over. Donna had the basement to herself so I would pretend to leave at night and park my car up the street so her dad would not see it in the morning and stay the night.
Everyone had to leave out for work before I did so once they all were gone I'd head to work. One day I was about to leave and I heard someone come in the house The basement door had a two inch gap at the bottom so if you say on the stairs you can see into the living room. It's was Arlette and her baby daddy Chris.
I was looking under the door to see what they were up to and all I could see was Arlette name, on her knee sucking the shit out her baby daddies dick. The bitch had mad skill too as she swallowed it whole.
I knew that big mouth had to be good for something other than talking shit.
I gawked as her massive titties swing back and forth and I couldn't get over how nice she looked naked. Once again she had the illusion of being chubby but wasn't just like Donna.
Then the started fucking and Arlette could definitely ride a dick. Her baby daddy put on a show too. He had he bucking as he slammed balls deep into her super fat pussy.
I decided to take a nap and let them finish but woke up 20 minutes later and they were still fucking.
I decided to call in late just in case they decided to do round two but they didn't and in an instant after they finished they were gone.
Let's talk about Donna's mom Betty.
This bitty was sexy too. I see why her husband loved her so much.
I remember how we would be peeking at porn movies and she would say y'all better stop watching that stuff or y'all gone see my ass in one of them.
Little did she know that wouldn't be a bad thing as far as I was concerned. She was curved up and looked amazing naked.
How do I know what she looked like naked?
One day I came in the house and sat in the family room. She was in the laundry room naked and didn't see me standing there. I couldn't help but see that this lady was well put together and passed it on to her daughters. Body wise Donna Arlette and her mom were triplets.
I've never seen so much fyne chocolate meat in one house in my life. I sat in a chair with my back to the laundry room and pretend not to see her completely nude body and that was the end of that.
Now the little sister was the biggest issue. One day she came out the shower and to tried to cover up her full curves with a hand towel.
Her mom was always getting on her about not properly covering up in my presence.
Her name was fian Pronounced (Fine). Little did her mom know she gave that seductive little fucker the right name.
She would come downstairs to the basement after me and Donna would fuck. Donna would go shower and I'd open my eye to find her standing over my still hard dick. I was sure if I pulled her on top of it she would have fucked my brains out but 14 will get you 20. I would cover up and make her leave before her sister came back.
She never stopped the teasing.
Another time she asked me to take her to the mall and had on a button up shirt. Problem was she unbuttoned it in the car repealing blue panties with a wet print. I told her if she didn't stop I'd tell her mom.
She knew I liked it. I couldn't let her know that though. She fixed her clothes and I saved myself jail time once again.
Fact was she wanted me to see her body.
Her and two of her friends tortured me every chance they got.
They next encounter came when she was home alone and I came over unexpectedly. She was in the family room watching a porn movie with her legs wide open trying to rub one out.
I tried not to look as she kept rubbing despite my presence.
To control my mind I reacted angrily. I turned off the movie and hid it from her. Then I left because me turning off the movie didn't stop her from finishing her masturbating.
This type of stuff went on for 4 years and not once did I give in to the pressure. Her friends were just as bad. They would stay over sometimes and have on booty short that showed ass crack hair or grown woman silk gowns with no bra's on or go to sleep with one leg thrown over the back of the couch to show vaginal lips. I would go to the laundry room to get blankets to cover them only to walk by again to see them kick the blankets off and pretend to be sleeping. They would pull out their boob and move their underwear to the side. I would retreat to the basement.
Once again avoiding jail time.
Since I was no longer security and was now into law enforcement it was even more important to ignore these little trouble makers.
Donna got me a job with the Illinois Department of Corrections. You hang around money and you make money. Her family had money and all of the had high paying jobs so I too ended up with a high paying job.
Then Donna paid off my student loan after seeing a letter I had in my pocket. We had a joint bank account. One day I just got a letter saying thank you for your payment. She was so amazing. We lost focus of each other after four years and went our separate ways. She got married shortly after to this guy that she had been talking to online and I was off once again looking for love. I tried to find Sherri but she was still mad after 4 years and would not talk to me.
I had a new job and new car. Life was just getting started for me.