You Are Not Not Not The Father

Me and Lila were in love. At least I was in love. She had great genes too. In fact her whole family had incredible bodies. She had three sisters. Lisa was the oldest  she looked like actress Lisa Bonet with tits ass and hips. She had a twin that had her body but was a tomboy. She was a bitter bitch on a regular. Her mom was a bad chick. Beautiful and curvy is and understatement. Her little sister was Pasha. Pasha was the prettiest of the pack and she definitely got the family curves. She would always flirt with me and I damn sure flirted back. Lila was fyne but not standing next to her little sister. Anyway, I let Lila move in with me at the house in Lincoln Park which was against the rules. It eventually got me kicked out the building.
I got my ass chewed over that shit by the people that have me my independent living opportunity.
Anyway, I found a program that allowed me to get my feet wet in the acting world. I had always wanted to be and actor and Lila introduced me to actress Jackie Taylor.
She ran a theatre on the north side of Chicago.
I ended up being a stand in for one of her characters in her play The Other Cinderella and my group produced another play call Reality which I starred in.
Ms. Taylor was so sweet back then but she ended up getting some movie rolls in movies like Barber shop, hoodlum and Saving Isaiah and became unapproachable. Her phone number was no longer listed and if you called her she hung up in your face. If you contacted her on social media she blocked you.
I guess that's Hollywood.
We made a lot of friends while doing theater play. Lila had an admired name Chris. She always had admires but Chris wanted to fuck her and I knew it.
One day she was at my house before I got kick out that is and she told me she was going over to Chris house. I said "no you're not". Of course she went anyway.
I was so mad and blew her phone up while she was out till she just turned it off. She came home and we squashed the argument over a round of sex and nothing was said again.
We always wore condoms when we had sex and I always got condoms with spermicide just in case one broke and one day it did.
We went to the store the weekend to get a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Now I was young and dumb at the time. I did know that she shouldn't be showing a positive pregnancy test after just a few days. She should have not tested positive for a couple of weeks.
Like I said, young and dumb.
I was a good dad during the pregnancy.  We took birthing classes and everything.
The day came to have the baby and she had a confession to make.
" This is not your baby". This baby is Chris's child. Was tramatized to the point of confusion. I had signed a birth certificate and she gave the child my last name but we both knew who the father was.
He got to hit my girlfriend pussy raw and I had not even done that. Excited about the baby yes but now I wondered who else she was fucking. It turned out that she was fucking multiple men behind my back. I stayed faithful to the bitch that was fucking niggas raw behind my back?
When I baby was about 2 we broke up  and what was fucked up was she wanted child support despite the fact that she knew the kid wasn't mine. We  never had unprotected sex during that time, not even once.
I went on with my life and I never saw her again to this very day.
If I knew it was going to go down like this I would have fucked Pasha and got her little sister pregnant.
I was a good guy back then and went above and beyond not to hurt people but fuck fuck fuck!! I just kept getting hurt.
I guess it was true that bad boys get the pussy and the free pass while good guys finish last, get sloppy seconds and take care of the bad guys kids.