Alexology part 17

Alex was a party animal and reminded you of a came to life Fat Albert but had great charm. He was the slickest mother fucker I had ever met.
Although I never saw him wash very often and sometimes he wore the same clothes for days it never stopped him from getting the girls and it was never an ugly chick in the bunch.
One day Alex asked me to go to the club. I was never a club person but Alex was a fun guy.
After talking me into going he got a phone call from his girlfriend saying she was coming to the club.
You would think that would be a good thing and it would have been if his dip wasn't going to be there too.
Some men would have buckled under such pressure and not went to the club but Alex was good at what he did and that was being the world's best player.
I honestly believe they make the movie how to be a player about Alex because he was doing all the things in the movie long before that fucking movie came out.
Anyway we get to the club and while everyone else stands in line Alex says follow me.
" Just stay behind me Lamont"
We pushed our way through the crowd and walked up to this huge bouncer.
"Hey Alex , what's up?
" It's all good man".
" This guy is with me".
" I got you dog"
The huge bouncer reaches out to shake me hand as we walk into this huge dimly lit room with colorful lights flashing.
The music was loud and the dance floor appeared to be never ending.
Alex walks me over to the bar. "Look Lamont, I need to straighten out these women.
Didn't take long for his girlfriend Jennifer to track him down. Jen was cool. She was a dorky, sexy, curvy chick and she loved her some Alex. They would stay at my house together and sleep on my sofa bed. Usually I'd wake up for work and find them ass naked on my couch sexy funky.
I bought a new couch when I moved because a black light revealed heavy semen residue.
As Jennifer approached Alex remained calm.
"Hey baby".
Alex reaches out and hugs Jennifer close.
" Look baby I will dance with you later but right now I have some business to tend to".
Alex scanned the room and saw that his dip had spotted him by the bar and quickly went in defense mode.
Bri walks up. Hey Alex!
Jen looks on with a smile as her man is unknowingly being hugged by his dip.
Jen, Lamont this is Bri.
Understanding what he is trying to do I quickly respond to the introduction while Alex draws the attention elsewhere.
" Hey Gabby"! He summons the bartender that also gives him a warm hug from over the bar. Jen and Bri stop staring at each other when this long legged, big perky breasted bartender embraces their man. "They are with me. Get him whatever they want". I have to go handle some business and I will see y'all later.
Alex retreats and disappears into the crowded dark room.
Why would Alex leave me with both of his girls? Isn't he afraid that they would start talking?
They didn't know each other so why would they talk? I knew Jennifer so I asked her what did she want to drink to make it appear that she was with me.
She gave me a warm hug as she usually does.
That was all it took to make Bri walk away.
Alex had successfully introduced his girlfriend to his dip without a cat fight.
Alex spent the whole night with both women. He kept them both on opposite sides of the room and made sure I stayed with his girlfriend to give the appearence that it was us that were a couple.
At the end of the night he came over to hug Jen and told her he would meet her at her house then left with his dip to get a sloppy blowjob in her car.
In fact after she swallowed his kids she drove him right to Jennifer who ended up coming to my house.
Alex was the man.
One night I stayed over his house after another night at the club. Alex got up early and got dressed to go to work. His apartment was always dirty. As he walked out the door he said if you leave make sure you lock the door on your way out. I went back to sleep and was awakened to the sound of the door opening. I wonder if Alex had forgot something and came back? I thought I was dreaming when the door opened and three beautiful women dressed in very sexy attire walked into the room.
They said you must be Lamont, Alex told us all about you we're here to clean this house.
I was on the living room floor as beautiful women in short skirts walked over me giving me one hell of a no panty show as the vacuum the floor.
I started smell food and then a voice. We are done cleaning the house baby.
We made you breakfast and it's on the table. Have a great day sweetie.
I watch as these sexy women walked out the door. The Charlie's Angels cleaning crew was very impressive and at that moment I knew Alex would be my mentor.
I had no game and no girlfriend either.
25 yrs later, everything he ever taught me still works.
Simple shit like in order to get the pussy act like you don't care if you get it or not and never approach a woman. Stimulating her primal instincts will make her approach you.
When you approach her you give her to much power and the chance to play games with you. It's harder for her to play those games if she approaches you first.
Thanks Alex to making me a very confident man.