Great work history

I have always had a job since age 13. I started of as a assist to a merchant that was selling goods in an area known as "Jew Town" I found out in highschool the Jewish people took offense to the word Jew Town" so I stopped using it. My second job was at Harris ice house on the Chicago far Westside. I loaded a truck full of ice every morning and emptied it at multiple stops thougout the day with my boss Mr G. He was in his 60s but was brutally strong. One day on our route a vicious dog approached and with one swing of his mighty fists as the dog jumped up to attack Mr G knocked him out.
I grew to love me some Mr. G and I like to think he was fond of me too.
My father worked at the ice house which is how I got the job.
my dad offered the job to my older brother but he didn't jump on the opportunity. Tony was my dad's favorite son. The big tough, strong boy he always wanted. I was not the tough guy back then. I was a fragile shell of a boy. My dad aways said I'm too much like my mom but I never really thought that was a bad thing. Anyway, when my brother found out I got the job he reminded my father that the job was promised to him first.
My dad wanted to pacify the situation and make his favorite son happy so he told me that every time I got paid I had to give my brother half my check.
Now I will never say my dad is dumb but that was the dumbest shit I ever heard him say to me.
I'm 139 lbs at 6 foot 2 and lifting ice heavier than me everyday. Then at the end of the week I have to give my brother half my check. My brother gets to sit down and take my money while I unknowingly permanently damaged my back forever.
He could have let my brother work the other half of the summer but gave him the easy money instead.
I begged my dad to change his mind but he threatened to put me out if I didn't comply.
He constantly abused me verbally by indicating that I was soft so when I tried to end my life and the state asked me do I want to go home with him or leave with them I chose to leave with the state.
My next job was just a year later. I started working at Thorek Hospital in the dietary department. I loved this job and it paid well. This was the best after school job ever. We had a black French chef named Pierre. He would make the most magnificent soups and he would always stick his finger in your soup to taste it, "Magnifique".
I ate good there too. It was nice to eat at work before I went home. I lost this job because of my second suicide attempt.
My next job was at Jewel and once again I went to school and I worked.
I learned about this beautiful thing called taxes lol.
Jewels help me under what I really meant to support myself and I knew I needed a career. I was looking in the paper for a job and I came across this ad that said 300 hours of security training. I ended up a security guard for Harris Detective Agency.  Mr. Harman was my boss and a very nice guy too.
I was assigned to work at the Illinois Department of Human Services (AKA public Aid) at age 18. I didn't have a highschool diploma cause I had not taken my GED test and I wouldn't for another 7 years.
The job didn't pay much but it was a start and I did get some training that I could literally use forever.
When I got older I hired myself out to work as private security after over 20+ yrs of experience.
Public Aid was never an easy job because most of the offices were in bad neighborhoods.
That fact that I grew up in bad neighborhoods made this almost like home just off the fact that nothing that ever happened supprised me.
My first office was on the westside not far from where I grew up. My Sergeant was Mr. Taylor.
He was a middle aged man with a Jerry curl. He was like Martin Lawrence's character old Otis with muscles.
He was also the world's biggest pervert and showed me that security jobs had perks.
Public Aid had hundreds of women come in and out the doors every month. You were surrounded by... Pussy. If it wasn't the clients it was the workers themselves.
Mr. Taylor would run off every lunch break and either fuck a client and or get hqis dick sucked. Best part about it all was it cost him nothing but a two piece chicken dinner most of the time.
He had this one cute girl he saw two, three times a week. She was pregnant and on occasion her mom would come too and he fucked them both in the abandoned part of the building that only security was allowed to even go.
When Mr. Taylor wasn't fucking he was doing other dirty shit. He worn shades to shade his eyes as he eye fucked any thing with a pulse.
He would tell women that they had to sign in just so when they bent down to sign the clip board he could look down their blouses.
I was new to the job so I had no bad habit yet but I did this job for 9 years and over time I learned the ropes.