The Senior Home.

My boy Rob went bad home to his parents and not only did I get his apartment but I replaced him on his job. Working at a senior home there was never a boring day. I also wasn't prepared for the high sexual energy that was in the building.
Where do I start? Franklin was a cool old guy that kinda look like Cab Calloway. Sweet dirty perverted old brotha he was but he was the president of the Senior home. Then there was my boss Ronnie. She was so sweet and put you in mind if Olive Oil from Popeye with salt colored hair.
She was not one of the sexual misfits but she spent lots of time in the office with the door shut.
Dilla was a office secretary. She was young toned and had great lips and an even better ass on a slim body.
She begged me to knock her up.
She told me she just wanted a baby and not a father. Her ass was a man's dream. The perfect orb and it had a great jiggle. God make her butt so perfect he didn't give her breast
I wanted to fuck her so badly but I had a new girlfriend which I met at the senior home.
Lila was the baddest bitch I've ever seen in my entire life. To this day I've never seen anyone come close to person physical perfection.
She was half black and half Puerto Rican she had a tiny waist, curvy thighs, amazing hips and a firm bubble ass with perky tits.
She also had super long curly hair..
She looked like a young Rosie Perez.
I love you Rosie.
I fucked Lila at work on the roof on many occasions during our lunch break. We were the two youngest people in the building which made us prime eye candy for literally every old pervert in the building.
Cougars? I can't call 70, 80, 90 year old woman cougars. The did have strong fingers though. I went home with a side ass on many days from being goosed.
I figured I'd let them have some fun in their old age so I never complained.
Besides they were too old to think about actually fucking me. At this time I was just 20. I admit, some of these old birds where determined to get what they wanted. I would go on store runs for the seniors on my lunch break when I wasn't planning to fuck my amazing girlfriend Lila.
One day I went to Nettie Williams house. Nettie was the old bitty with the world's biggest tits.
They were so big that she couldn't stand up straight anymore. She likes her tits and was so proud of them. She also loved my young ass.
One day she sent me to the store and when I came back I knocked on her door. She told me to come in and I couldn't believe my eyes
Nettie had taken off all her clothes  and was sitting on the bed ready for a romantic encounter. I stood in awe for a min. Her boobs were literally on the floor as she sat on her bed.
The one year old in me wanted to nurse but the 20 year old kept thinking about the powered milk that must've fill this beach balls.
" Miss Williams, you're going to have to put on some clothes".
She looked at me with her hand between her massive thighs.
"Can you help me"? Still rubbing her pussy she opened her legs wider.
"Help you with what"?
"I'm going outside and let you put on some clothes".
I stood outside and she called me back in.
I put her food in the kitchen and gave her the change. She grabbed my pants so I couldn't run a rubbed my crotch.
She licked her chops and tried to unzip my pants. I always let the seniors have a little fun but she was going to far. I admit I got an instant boner but I was 20. Everything just about gave me a boner especially and old lady with huge boobs and no teeth trying to slob on my boner.
I back up and without another word I walked out the door.
It is safe to say  I never went to the store for her ever again but she was just one of my battles in a building full of horny seniors.
It is definitely time to find a new job but for now this was my jig.
My girlfriend had the same problems but a least hers paid money.  She had a couple of dirty old me that couldn't get it up anymore bowing at her feet. When I tell you she had a flawless curvy body I am still not giving her the credit she is due.
When she walked her butt looked like a man popping his pecks. Two bowling balls for butt cheeks is the only way to describe such perfection.
She also hand the football points on her hips. She would put on boyshirts and walk around their homes and get paid to be eye candy. She also cleaned their houses in skimpy attire. She did this after hours.
She could have been rich if she was a stripper.
She had the best natural body in the world in my opinion and had any man near her wrapped around her pinky. She came home with cash everyday along with her paycheck.
She stayed working there after hours even after she quit the job in the main office. I started my career in security.