Hood Roots (The new curve ball) part 11

DCFS has placed me in this group home. I have got to be the oldest mother fucker here. What the fuck have you gotten yourself in Lamont? At least that's what I was thinking the day they dropped me off at this place on the Northside of Chicago call Pauline House.
The staff seemed to be really cool. They were called "family teachers". There were boys\girls there as young as 6 and as old as 17. I, of course, was the only 17-year-old. A week passed and It didn't take me long to stand out. I had a job at the facility in which the staff treated me like an adult, not like the younger children. I was able to have more privileges and a little bit more freedom.
I could use some of my earnings to walk to the hotdog stand and buy myself some food without a family teacher with me. No one else had these privileges. Although this place was coed they made sure we didn't get too cozy around the opposite sex.
I had my eye on two of the girls there Dotty and Asil. Dotty was this black girl with Island roots and Asil was this Italian chick with the best ass I had ever seen on a white girl. She thought she was a witch and I wanted to get all up in them guts.
Every time we went on outings me and Asil would sit at the back of the van and I would finger her tight pussy and rub on that onion of an ass.
Dotty wanted to run from the home and wanted me to run too but I had a good thing going and they trusted me. I wasn't going to fuck that up for some pussy.
I had one more admirers in the building. Her name was Myra. She was one of the staff. She was amazing. We flirted shamelessly when no one was around.
She wanted to fuck and I wouldn't have told a soul had she crept into my room late at night. I think other staff caught on and after our trip to Great America, I never saw Myla again.
It wasn't the first time older women have stepped to me. It started when I was 9. I got molested by my neighbors older teen daughters when I'd come over with my mom. The grown foke would play spades while my neighbor's highschool age daughter Colleen would force me to do grown-up things that I actually knew nothing about at nine years old. Hell, my dick wasn't even getting hard at nine years old.
That trend was the norm as even my counselors that we're supposed to counsel me on molestation would use it as an opportunity to molest me themselves. I saw more pussy b4 my 10th birthday than I did as a teen.
Pauline House was a relief from home though. The staff even let me stay up later than all the other kids. One staff even took the kids to his recording studio to be on his rap album.
I even remember the song. It was called Tip For Life. Then there was Jan. Jan was the girlfriend of every boy in the house. She was beautiful and had a body that was a comparison to the mother of the cartoon movie The Incredibles 😆.
One day the staff told me to come up front cause they needed my help.
There was this new kid that came in that was rather upset and they figured since we were the same age I could make his transition allot easier.
" Hey man, are you ok"? I said to the red-headed freckled face boy.
I don't want to be here.
After an hour of convo, he settled in nicely. His name was Robert and he was from the Rockford, Illinois area.
I just told him about all the freedom I had and you better believe it wasn't long before we were the picks of the litter. We also became best friends.
We stay friends long after Pauline house. In fact, we would end up going to high school together.
Pauline House was my stepping stone to my new beginning. No more running from fucking gangsters. Pauline House was only temporary though. Maryville Academy is the name of the organization. There were so many kids in the organization. Did half the parents in the city say fuck it and give away their kids? Being one of the older kids and being a boy had its perks. As I sat in the living room of the house mulling over my anxieties the director Steve Givens walks over to me. So are you ready to leave tomorrow?
I'm kind of nervous and I hate to leave all my friends I've made here. I'm sending you there being for one you are getting to old to be here and
I think one of the staff has a crush on you. You turn 18 this summer so it might be a good change for you.
Don't act like you don't know what im talking about either.
She by the way she quit.
Anyway I would not have sent you there if I'd didn't think you were right for it. It's only 9 other boys there and you get your own room. You get to go out the building for school and can even get weekend passes to go back home to your family.
They will help you find your own apartment after a while and a nob. Then on your 21st birthday you are on your own. This move really altered my life. I was one of the most popular juniors in the school. Who knew I'd ever be popular. I ran for student government. Junior class president was in my grasp and it was my first yr in the school. I missed winning by 5 votes. Most of my votes came from female students. I always had three or four girl meet me at my locker but I had eyes for only one. Yanna Gieger. She wasn't very cute but she had legs and the schools biggest tits. I was having regular sex with the most popular girl in school.
She introduced me to oral sex giving and receiving. Life was great. I had a job at the hospital. I had the best grades ever and my boy Rob came to the home and went to the same school with me.
The home I went to was called Sheridan house. There were 9 boys there ranging from age 16 to 19. Rease was the oldest and Ramos was the youngest. It was kinda like living in a college dorm. The building use to be a convent for nuns.
It was attached to a church. The were four family teachers running it. A married couple, there brother and another chubby sweet heart name gail.
I felt like life was finally going to be ok.