Independent living part 16

It was time to get my own place. From the way I understand it. The state will pay my rent until my 21st birthday and make sure that im employed.
I get an allowance too. I ended up in an amazing neighborhood.
Oak Park is a Chicago suburb and not just any suburb either it is where the well to do live.
I never thought I'd live in such a place.
I had a small but nice two bedroom apartment that I shared with another guy in the system. His name was Romero Dominguez. They Even furnished the apartment. I was to stay here six months then if get my own apartment. It was not as exciting as I had hoped after a month because I didn't know anyone not did I have friends to visit but that soon changed. I bumped into an old school mate Celestine Walton.
Unfortunately in school she was known for being in the boys locker room and bathroom during class hours.
She majored in sex.
She wasn't all that cute but she really was a sweetheart and she was physically fit with one of the world's best asses. I invited her over one day with one thing on my mind.
What happened im going to leave a mystery but I will say is she had a flawless body.
My next visitor was Richie and Urika Chin. These two sister we're friends of a friend that just needed a place to crash for a week so I broke the rules and let them stay with me. They had so much trust in me that I could not bring myself to try anything with them. They told me they felt safe with me and who was I to prove them wrong. My reward for being on my best behavior was Richie coming out the bathroom fully nude.
She was 90 lbs of bronze Asian perfection. Perfect C cups and not and once of body fat anywhere with a landing strip pubic hair trim.
Richie was half Thai and half French.
I wanted to get my ladle in her vishyswa.
I slept on my couch and gave her my bed. She made my bed smell sooooooo very good. I would come in my room to get clothes and see her designer panties on my floor. My roommate had a HARD time adjusting. He had a stack of nude magazines with all the pages glued together with his special glue, eww.
When I wasn't home Richie would lock herself in my room. She said he was creepy.
After Richie left I had no other visitors and my six months went by fast and I got my own place in another nice neighborhood. See my buddy Robert that I met in Paulina house not only went to high school with me he went to independent living too and moved out of his Lincoln Park studio apartment to move back home with his mom so I just took over his lease through the program. I needed a tv so I got 100.00 bucks from Romero. I owe Romero 100.00 bucks so if you're reading this come get your cash buddy. Anyway
I loved this neighborhood but this was not a neighborhood for a young black man. This was a yuppie neighborhood full of BMW's and brownstones.
One day I decided to live a nice neighborhood life and go for a jog.
I was just a block away from the house and a police car pulled on the sidewalk and cut me off.
The two police officers got and told me to put my hands on the car.
"Why are you running"?
" I was just jogging like that lady (white)
over there and that man (white) over there".
"Where do you live"?
"Literally a block west".
The officer looked at my I.D and drove away as fast as they had stopped me.
Embarrassed and traumatized by the incident I went back home and decided to take up a new exercise regimen.
I was truly not welcomed in this neighborhood. Another one of my fellow group home buddies also lived in the neighborhood. Alexander Applewhite was a chubby not so attractive guy but he had a way with the ladies I had never seen. White girls loved this dude. He couldn't walk anywhere without beautiful snowflakes just falling into his arms.
Little did I know this chubby Casanova would teach me some lifetime mac daddy skills. He was the best at what he did. You would go over his house and it would just be a Harem of beautiful women. Some would be cooking, some would be cleaning because Alex was a slob and others would be emptying his balls.
I replaced my daily run to get my P.H.D in Alexology.
I also got a job and I was to start next week. I got the job that Robert had after he went home to his parents. He also was getting married to a Asian girl we went to school with. Independent living was a big learning curve.
Learning to mix work, friends and other priorities while paying your bills and it didn't take me long to master it.