8

A/N I just think it's time for Ethan's POV in this book. Would you be so kind to comment, vote and tell me about it.

Ethan's POV

It's been five years since I've seen her and I still couldn't get her out of my mind. She's stuck in my heart to. It's like she has craved her name on my heart.

I can't get her out of my system and I don't want to. I'm constantly asking her parents about her sure they told me where she has moved on to and her address.

That's all I got and the usual fine but a kid. I was never told she has a child. It didn't shock me when I saw her at the store because I knew she lives in the area. I wanted to see her but I didn't wanted to appear at her doorstep uninvited.

I was lucky to run into her at the supermarket. Not only her but her and her child. How I know it...she called her mommy.

When I saw her it was like five years ago. She was just as beautiful but she looked more...she looks more beautiful than when I lost see her.

Her skin glows and her eye had a type of spark in it that was never there before and the way she carries herself. I had to watch her walk off like a creep until she was out of sight.

I put my hands in my pocket. I left the supermarket without buying what I came to purchase.

How could I? I can't think and I'm thinking at the same time. So much possibilities growing in my mind.

Could that child be mine? It's a possibility but if she is why hide it from me but from what I know five years ago she wasn't with child when we were together.

She had moved on with her life with that guy Shawn who she chose over me but still on that day when I was free from the marriage I wanted to find her and tell her that we can be together because what was keeping us apart isn't keeping us apart again.

I thought that was the lonely reason why she didn't choose me that day because she thought it wasn't possible even if I told her I could but.

Or maybe she didn't wanted to betray he family. It's really hard to figure out if that child is mine if I have no evidence or any sign that she was pregnant at the time.

Could that child be mine?

A question that has been running through my mind since I saw her and her daughter. But how will I find out the truth. Demand that she give me answers to why five years after we left she has a child.

How will I take the news if she is or if not. I don't really know. I can't take the what ifs that's all I know.

I really need a drink right now. I thought rubbing my temples. Why do her having a child bothers me whether it is mine or not?

I still feel like I deserve to know something but if her family never told me she has a child that means it doesn't have anything to do with me.

But her family except her father didn't know we had something together, but he would have told me something or hinted because from my guess he and Crystal has a very close relationship.

Just thinking of her name brought back so many memories. Her smile, her laugh, how her eyes sparkle with mischief.

It took seeing her and thinking of her to bring me back to five years ago. For those feelings to resurface that I thought was gone with the woman who left but I was wrong. They were still there just dormant until the person who turns them on is back in sight or a thought.