15.

"Chrissann let's go." I shouted at the bottom of the stairs. After I could hear tiny feet on the ground.

She jumped off of the last stairs and smiled at me. I took her hand in mine. "Did you find what you were looking for?" I asked walking out the door with her beside me.

"Yeah." I closed the door after putting her in her car seat. Cassie was coming back with us and Shawn would just show up at my parents door step if he feels like it. That just Shawn pooping up when he needs to and sometimes when he's not needed.

We had a nice drive to the airport even if most of it was just silence. I could feel the happiness pouring through Chrissann as she sat in the back seat strapped down in her car seat. I don't know whether it is from going to see her grandparents or the fact that I lied to her that she is going to meet her dad this Christmas. Is it a lie now that she is really going to? 

The weeks that i have spent with my daughter to this moment had helped me to realize that I've been a child about he situation and more than a bit immature as i was stupid for my over reacting actions on the subject of my daughter. But what can i say i hate being blame but i always pay for my actions afterwards even if it's feeling like a total shit.

We walked out of the airport to see a man in a suit holding a sign 'Ms Scott'. I rolled my eyes knowing my mother would come here fancy just to pick up from an airport. For crying out loud this is an airport not one of her nauseous money grabbing charity stuff. She could just pick up is like a normal family would in a car of her own that just sits at home in her garage. I know we are far from normal but could she at least try not to make us look like some rich suckers. I mean who picks up someone from the airport in a limo. My mom I guess and the rest of those fat neck rich people.

Yes I'm apart of it but I try not to be so much into it and live extravagant. I love the young adults party not the ones that my mother force me to but those days are over since I have a daughter to take care of. I'm a huge hypocrite and I know that.

I bet she's sitting in the limo that the man is leading us to. He took our bags and suit case putting them in the back of the car then go to open the door for us to enter the car.

Cassie went in then Chrissann and now I am sitting across from the woman that birth me. "Hello mother." I greeted her knowing that everyone as done that before I entered. I reached over and hugged her kissing her on the cheek.

"Crystal you look thin have you been eating?" She greeted me. I sighed knowing she will be nagging me all the way to her house.

I had planned to sleep on my way there since I didn't on the flight to here but as soon as she started talking or more like judging me I knew I wasn't going to get a shut eye.

The limo went around the winding driveway and I was elated that when it came to a stop in front of the house I was the first to get out or more like jumped out of the vehicle that was still driving.

She was driving me crazy and it didn't help when she started talking about the child needs a father. She's still not happy with me for having a child out of wedlock and that the father isn't present in her life.

The frown that was frozen on my face since the who car ride from the airport to this place immediately disappeared as soon as I saw my father.

I didn't wanted to hear my mother judge and talk about me anymore so I dragged my father with me to his office which is the last place I think my mother would look to find me.

"That bad huh?" My father said as soon as I sat down in his chair.

"Yeah." I replied frowning.

"She's just looking out for you." Father said trying to defend her.

"You think." I said dryly. "Instead of being welcoming like a normal mother she lectured me on everything and nothing."

He sighed running his hands through his grey streak hair. "Just give her time she'll come around." He tried to convince me but I know my mother she'll never let things go. She never does.

You do something that offends her and she'll hold it against you forever. So of course me getting pregnant out of widlock and the man of my child has no name or identity offends her.

She has been indifferent to me and my sister seeing that she's a lesbian and me a single mother.

She had nurtured us and groomed us into perfect kids and we're a disappointment. She loves her grandkid but show me nothing but malice and contempt.

"She's still mad at me for getting pregnant and I wasn't marriage and not telling her who the father is made it even worse." I complained.

I know this Christmas is going to be like every other Christmas since I gave birth to my daughter.

"Did you finally tell him?" My father asked.

It took a few seconds for me to answer but I admit that I did. "I did."

"Good. How did it go?" He added after a pause.

"He went silent. He asked to meet her. He did but I told him not to tell her that he's her father. Then after he asked for a DNA test." I said telling him about what happened.

"A DNA test?" He asked confused.

"Yeah." I played with my fingers. "I did say some things when we last saw each other. It was my fault anyways but we're past that." He nodded his head understanding.

We didn't talk about my past and future after that. We caught up on the things that I miss while gone. We talked about nothing and everything.