9.

Crystal POV

After those words finally left my mouth I was anxiously anticipating his reply. The smile that was on his face the moment he walked into the cafe and sat down to our conversation was gone like it was never there.

His face was no this expressionless face. The face I know he uses in the business industry but I never thought he would use it on me.

Do I deserve it? Of course I do I have kept this from him for five years and I know I have deprived him alot from his child's life but I would have preferred he shouted or something else than give me the emotionless face and silent treatment.

I was begging in my mind for him to day something to me anything that would tell me what he is thinking about. All I was met with is silence and his eyes boring into me as I look down at the table,my fingers, at the wall beside him but never in his face or eyes after that look took over his face.

This is his reaction but I would have preferred one with less silence. I was dreading the questions and answers but now I hope for them instead of this cool and calm demeanor.

I was waiting for that explode but it never came only a calm request. "Take me to her." I wasn't use to him talking to me using that tone.

I opened my mouth to deny it and say it's not time as yet but I know it isn't my place. He has already miss 5 years of her life and who am I to deny him another second of her life. I nodded and we exit the coffee and made our way to my house in separate vehicles.

I sighed as i stopped the car and park it in front of my house. I stepped out of the car walked up to the front door and opened it for him. I let him step in  before me and close the door.

Laughing was coming from the living room so he went in that direction while I hesitate behind.

"Ethan? What are you doing here?" I heard Cassie asked confuse before I come into view.

"He's here with me." I answered for him when I came into view. She looked at me then him and back to Chrissann who is seating on the couch looking at us.

Cassie made an oh sound understanding what's going on. I didn't get the time to tell her what I was up to this morning but seeing as she knows what I've just done that means I don't have to explain anything to her.

I still haven't look at him since my confession but I glance in his direction to see him looking at something...or rather someone from the moment he stepped into this room.

I cleared my throat. "Chrissann." She looked at me then everyone in the room and sighed.

"Okay okay I'll be in my room." She gets up and left the room going upstairs. She didn't even let me finish, she is so matured and sometimes it scares and surprise me. My little girl is growing up so fast.

The room was silent listening to her little footsteps on the stairs going to her room. When we were sure that she was in her room we looked at each other.

I know I should take the lead so I told them to sit down while I get something to drink because I know we are going to need it.

I sat the cup down in front of them and sit down too taking a sip. Cassie following my lead. She coughed and then looked at me.

"What? I need this and I can't be having liquor in the middle of the day there's a child in this house upstairs." I defend. She rolled her eyes and put down the cup with the liquor but knowing her i know she will be drinking the whole cup of liquor.