Story Description

Bellezza, a girl who lost her mother and her boyfriend in one month. Her father turned drunkard didn't care for her. She was stuck in depression and had no way out.

Bellezza had over-protective brothers who rarely visit her but cares for her deeply. They live by themselves. Hugo owns a business and is helped by his brothers. Their business are unknown by their sister or anyone in that matter.

That's until one day her brothers came knocking on the door and asked her to move with them so they could watch over her.

Antonio, a billionaire who owns many companies and businesses. He owns the world. He is very successful and doesn't feel the need of settling down with one girl. But the problem is what does Antonio do? Antonio Fiore Costello is non-other than the number one rated gun-trafficker in America, UK and Europe.  He also runs hotels as a cover job for his real job.

What happens when Antonio meets depressed Bellezza who doesn't believe in love anymore? Will Antonio cure her depression or make it worse? Will Bellezza find out Antonio's secret to his success?

Copyright © 2019 all rights reserved

Do not copy my story in anyway and post it anywhere! That's stealing and is punishable by law.

This story is strictly fictional and so is every detail and character. This story is based on my knowledge so don't compare it with other stories which have the same genre.

I tried my best to avoid inserting anything too mature so every audience can read it. Please keep your comments clean and constructive not destructive.

Thanks you for choosing my story! I hope you like it. It will get longer as the chapters go. Love yaa😘❤️!!