Chapter 9 : Panic Attack

The picture is Bellezza in her monokini.

Others imply that they know what it is like to be depressed because they have gone through a divorce, lost a job, or broken up with someone. But these experiences carry with them feelings. Depression, instead, is flat, hollow, and unendurable. It is also tiresome. People cannot abide being around you when you are depressed. They might think that they ought to, and they might even try, but you know and they know that you are tedious beyond belief: you are irritable and paranoid and humorless and lifeless and critical and demanding and no reassurance is ever enough. You're frightened, and you're frightening, and you're "not at all like yourself but will be soon," but you know you won't.

Kay Redfield Jamison

"What are you both doing?" I hear a voice say faintly. I slowly opened my eyes feeling confused that I'm not in my room. I forgot I slept of in the living room with Antonio. I raised my head to see that Antonio and I were in a very awkward position on the couch.

Antonio was literally almost on top of me, crushing me. I look in front to see Rainer in front of me and Damian at the back of him laughing away. "Ummm....A little help?" I told Rainer while trying to get Antonio's weight of me.

"Fine but you owe me an explanation," Rainer says as he walks to me and pushes Antonio off the couch to the floor. "Owwww!" Antonio shouts out. "Piss of guys!" Antonio gets up and storms to his room. I could finally breath. "Well, long story," I say to Rainer after he gives me an eyebrow raise. I explained to him what happen last night and he simply listens and continues his way to the kitchen.

Antonio and I didn't really talk about last night as the boys were around the house today. Luckily he was coming with me to the safe house. The next morning I packed whatever left behind and waited downstairs for the rest. Oliviera came down with Ramirez behind her carrying her suitcase. I wonder how long we'll be staying there.

I stood there facing them before I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Hugo at the back of me. Rainer and Fury standing at the back. They all 3 gave me a big group hug. I was squashed in the middle. "Ggguyyss, ccaantt breaathhee," I say to them trying to squeeze out my words. They all immediately let go. "Sorry sis," Rainer says scratching the back of his head. "Were just gonna miss having you around," Fury says.

"Hugo exactly how long will I have to stay there?" I ask him raising my eyebrow. "About a week or 2? We'll do our best to solve the issues so you can get back,"He says to me with his hands in his pocket. "Enrique and Antonio are in the car. Come on let me help with your bag," Rainer says as he lifts my bag and walks out the door to the lift before we all got in and left.

The ride there was quiet and I laid my head on Hugo's shoulder as I fell asleep. Soon after he had woken me up. They got out of the car and I followed. I looked upon the house we were gonna stay in. It was a double-storey bungalow. It had its own garden and even a beautiful fountain. 

My brothers dropped us and had to leave immediately. They each gave me a kiss on my forehead and left. I went to my room and unpacked my things.

A few hours later, I heard a knock on the door. "Hey girl. There's a beach outside you know?" Oliviera said as she walked in the room. A beach? How have I not noticed. "Really? We leave near the beach?" I ask with a dumbfounded face. "This is a beach house! Gurl you need to get your head off your books and look around," She says to me as she skips to where u sat near the window.

"Get your swimsuit on! We are going for a swim" She says joyfully. How do I tell her this. "Olive, I don't know how to swim," I say embarrassed. "No problem. The beach is for more than swimming anyway,"She continues trying to cheer me up. "I got no bathing suit," I day looking up at her. "I'll fix that. Follow me," She says as she extanded her hands to me openly. I placed my hand in hers and she pulled me up and away to her closet in her room. Wow she packed a lot.