Chapter 11 : Bound

The picture is Belle and Antonio.

Depression begins with disappointment. When disappointment festers into our soul, it leads to discouragment.

Joyce Meyer

- - Character chapter updated! - -

"If I die, you'll go down with me," He says and shoots but I turn my body sideways allowing the bullet to simply graze my shoulder. At the same time Fury shot him straight to the head in a one shot and he fell down with a loud thump. "Clean this mess!" I yell to my men and walk out.

Sitting in the living room, drinking whiskey while staring lifelessly through the window. Belle still can't come back home. I'm hosting an event next week and my hotel is gonna be swarming with criminals. They won't hurt the normal guest but I don't want them anywhere near my Belle.

"Damian make sure the cops do not hear about this event. And keep them clear of my area,"I say as I turn to Damian standing near the coach drinking his scotch. "Yes boss," He says and leaves my sight to the station. "Ramirez, make sure our budget is sufficient and get the girls ready. Explain the rules to them and make sure they stay out of our guests' ways unless they really want to get in trouble. You have to handle the management by yourself but you can ask Amber to help you with the girls. Other stuff you do discreetly,"I say seriously. He nods and walks away.

I had sent out the invites and now I have to call some of my guest privately. I went to my office and sat on my chair behind the desk. I was feeling so stressed lately. I had so much to worry about. I pushed it all behind and began calling the VVIP guests to invite them personally not forgetting Enrique's brother, Lucifer of course.

"Hi Lucifer!" I say when I heard that he picked up the phone. "Hugo? Good to hear from you. Whats the agenda?" He asks me friendly. Lucifer and I knew each other when we were little and I helped him get through some shit before becoming the Mafia leader in Europe. "Well you know, the usual. I'm hosting and event next week, Tuesday at 6pm. Its formal and business," I say.

"Ooo, what the occasion?" He asks me. "I have got to remind the bastards out there who the f*ck is in charge. They keep getting on my nerves. I also need to hold a conference to make some alies. I hear the Canadian and Mexican Mafia is starting to act up. I've got to plan strategicly with Warren and you, "I say to him getting hs attention on how serious this matter can get.

"Warren? As in the American Mafia? He's easy. He definitely doesn't want the Canadians or Mexicans mixing in with his business so I got your back. See you soon, bro," He says casually. "You're right. See you, Luci," I say and end the call. Time to inform Warren.

Back to present time

Belle's POV

I feel my darkness being lifted off me. I began seeing a bright light. Making me squint so hard. I managed to open my eyes and see a bright light flashing in front of me causing me to turn my head away. I tried moving my hands but they were bound behind my back by ropes and the same with my legs. I was bound to a chair in an upright position. My hair messily all over my face and dried up blood on my head. My clothes were still on me. That's a relief but that doesn't explain where the hell I am.

I turn my head to look around, feeling my sore neck as I do so making me wince. My head hurt so bad from my fall. It felt like my brain was being thrown around in my skull. I tried moving my hands but it only made the rope run against my skin, friction produced causing scars on my hand.

After scanning the room, I realised I was in a living room with a big vintage coloured sofa, yellow lights and a coffee table in the middle. I dark carpet under it along with food on the table. Wait that is my food! The one I bought and never ate. I recognised the position of my chair in the furthest conner of the room. I could in no possible way reach it. I heard my stomach grumble.