⇿ 10 ⇿

Soobin couldn't help but gasp when Yeonjun pressed his lips against his, ecstasy surging through his veins as his heart began thumping against his chest expeditiously. Confusion swarmed through his mind when the reality of what was happening hit him, his heart fluttering at the realisation that he wasn't alone in his feelings as he finally managed to cup the younger's cheeks and slowly kiss him back-

Yeonjun abruptly broke away from the kiss despite him being the one who had started it, his hands cupping his mouth as tears glistened in his large brown eyes that were now even wider in a sense of shock.

"I-I-I didn't-"

Soobin interrupted the Prince's fumbled stammers by brushing his lips against the younger's, finding the confidence to press his lips harder against Yeonjun's. The blue haired hesitantly kissed back, his arms wrapping around the noirette's neck.

The two only broke away when they ran out of breath, Soobin finally realising how pink his cheeks were when Yeonjun pressed their foreheads together with the most cheesy grin on his face.

"I-I thought- well- I mean- I didn't think-"

"Me-me neither" Soobin cut off the younger, his heart not being able to take the cuteness of Yeonjun's flustered state much longer.

Soobin glanced up at the ceiling above him, feeling like a child as he, obviously, avoided the Prince's persistent stares when he felt himself burn up for the nth time that day. However, the slight giddiness he felt in his heart quickly began to fade when reality floated back to him, causing him to realise what he had done and who he had done it with.

If anyone was to ever find out that such a thing had happened, Soobin would be sure to lose his job and then no one will love him anymore. Not even his mother or father. Sure, the noirette's mother wasn't really here, but he could still feel her gaze on him everyday. The gaze that consistently pressured Soobin into copping out of the things he wanted to do in life, like happiness. A certain happiness that only occurred when Yeonjun placed his lips on his or intertwined their fingers together-

"You're scared, aren't you?" The Prince interrupted Soobin's thoughts, staring into the older's eyes intently which caused the Knight to blush deeply.

The noirette felt stupid as his eyes constantly shifted in a desperate attempt to avoid the younger's, hating how all he could do was let a deeper heat creep up his neck as he racked his brain for something to say. Whenever Yeonjun stared at him, Soobin would become a blushing mess and he hated it. He hated how much control the Prince has over his emotions, and, most importantly, he hated how giddy it made him feel.

Soobin nodded his head, coming to the conclusion that he didn't trust himself to speak. He was too scared it would come out all wrong.

He wanted to be perfect for the younger.

"I-I- I'm scared too" Yeonjun confessed.

"About this?" Soobin asked the obvious, looking down at the two's intertwined hands.

The Prince nodded his head, eyes glossy almost as if he was going to cry. The noirette didn't know what had came over him as he cupped the younger's chubby cheek with his spare hand, finally staring down straight into his deep brown orbs.

"Well, let's focus on the present, worrying about the future won't get us anywhere, right?" Soobin gave advice, like he always did, feeling as though he was just saying words without thinking.

Soobin always felt like he was saying things when he gave advice. His whole life he gave advice, even though he was the one that needed it most. His constant advice-giving caused people to believe that he was 'good at life', but, in reality, he never took his own advice. Even though his brain made good pointers, his mental health was still in shambles.

"It's not that easy, though" Yeonjun almost whined, his signature pout forming onto his face.

"Then, let me make it easy. Say, what do you wanna do right now, like, without thinking- on impulse-"

Soobin couldn't stop the gasp that escaped left his mouth when he felt the Prince's lips against his. The familiar feeling of contempt ran through his veins as he cupped the other's cheeks, kissing the younger back with just as much force. For once, Soobin felt like his life was going fine. For once, he felt like everything was fine.

Alas, of course everything wasn't fine.

Of course the door to the Prince's bedroom was hung open.

⇿ And of course there was a head peeking through the cracks. ⇿

can u guys leave me some honest opinions ab this book? like, is it good? and, if its not, how can i improve?? 😭😭

btw, thank u sm for 3k reads!!! idk what ive done to deserve this, like, y r u guys reading this?? im so thankful, u don't understand. ik i haven't been updating this book often, but just kno the whole time ive been working on new books that i'll put out after this that'll be better than this n omg idek what i'm saying i just love y'all sm im so excited to write more content for u guys n just kno each of my books will be better than the last 😭❤️