Eye Candy

"Happy birthday!" Waverly exclaimed at the tall male who walked into the studio. "Aww." He cooed at the shorter girl who holds a cupcake in her hands. "Make a wish." He glanced at her before closing his eyes and wishing.

Can't tell you what it was though.

"Yay." She cheered placing the cupcake down. He pulls her in for a hug. "I've missed you Jinnie." She huffs out enjoying the embrace she was in.

"How much?" She smiles looking up at him, her chin on his chest. "Trillions."

"Okay. Okay. Enough of that. Can you guys start getting ready. And head to the studio when you're ready." Seokjin's manager advised them before leaving them in the dressing room, the stylists all standing around waiting for them.

Sure it was weird that they shared a dressing room but that's how they liked it. And no one would dare stop the two as they were soft for Waverly and a bit scared of Jin.

"So what are you gonna do tonight?" Waverly asked, her eyes closed as Mia, her makeup girl, got to work.

"I rented out the club on 60th. So there's gonna be a shit ton of people there. Tae invited all his college friends and I dont know about Joon but you already know Dahyun invited every celebrity on the list."

That's the Kim's for you. Four of the most beautiful people Waverly knew. Aside from her boys that were at home waiting for her.

"How is she?" Jin groans at the change in the conversation. "Its my birthday. Let's talk about me." He whines earning a look of disapproval from his makeup girl. Telling him to stay still.

"Joseph. What color am I wearing today?" Waverly calls to her stylist.

"Red darling. We're being festive." He answers her. "Is it pretty?" She asks Jin making him turn to look at the dress. If he didn't like it she wouldn't wear it.

"I mean I can't pull it off but you can." This makes her smile.

After 20 minutes the two of them were on their way upstairs to the room that they usual have their shoots. "I'll just tell Hobi to pick something." Waverly said as they swung their clasped hands.

"Tell him green and black. I want us to match." He opens the door for her allowing her to enter first. "You'll be matching with my boys then too." She says already hearing his complaints but her focus shifts to someone who's already having a shoot in their usual room.

"What's going on here?" Jin whispered watching all the people running around and hearing the camera shutters. Waverly just shrugged walking closer to the set up.

"You guys are here! Usually it takes you longer to get ready." Jin's manager, Jason, approaches us. "Who's that?" Waverly asks, eyes focused on the male holding a base ball bat while striking poses. "You don't know him?" Jason asks shocked.

"I wouldn't ask if I did." She looks up at him and sees his embarrassment.

"Jungkook. He's a baseball player. The cover of this year's sports edition." Waverly doesn't respond and just watches the male.

Tall. Dark haired. Wrapped in a red and white uniform. The brightness of the hat contrasting with his hair color. He was cute. Jimin was cuter though. "And why is he here?"

"There's a conflict in the schedule. They should be done in 20 minutes." He answer much to Jin's dismay.

This was only the first set of outfits out of five and it was already 3 p.m. And with his party staring at 9 and needing an hour to get ready. These people were going to need to put more pep in their steps.

It seems like hours go by as Waverly watches the man. Jin having left to pick up food for them after the 20 minutes changed to an hour. And she was definetely enjoying the view.

Something about a guy in uniform with muscles bulging through his shirt was extremely attractive to her.

Even after he was done and the photographers were switching places for her shoot, her eyes were glued to him. She thought he didn't notice but.

"Like what you see?" He called from where he was standing his upper half ridded of a shirt. Is he really gonna change right here?

"I've felt your eyes on me since you came." He says when she doesn't respond but her eyes don't waver.

"You have a nice body." She blurts out making him chuckle. "Thanks I guess." She just nodded before clearing her throat and walking away.

"Touch up my makeup please." She said to Mia, who quickly complied. "Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" The photographer called once everything was set.

Hopefully this won't take long.