Just Friends

"Wait." Jungkook grabbed ahold of Waverly's wrist, stopping her from opening the car door. "Why are you so nervous? It's just my friends. I'm introducing a new friend to my old friends. Its no biggie." A smirk makes its way onto his face as he switches his hand position to hold hers.

"Last time I checked friends don't hold each other like we do." He leaned over the console, wanting to get closer to her. "Or smile at each other like we do." Her eyes were quick as they looked between his eyes and lips. "Or kiss each other like we do." At that point his lips were brushing against hers.

The both of them feeling the warm breath of the other.

"What are you trying to say?" Her voice was soft. Delicate. Not wanting to break the atmosphere he had just created. "Are we really just friends?"

The two sat in silence, their eyes focused on the other.

Laughter escaped her as she gave his head a gentle push opening the car door and hoping out. "You gotta try harder than that." She winked at him and slipped on her sunglasses, leaving him to unload by himself.

Jungkook smiled as he watched her walk onto the sand, her now natural hair getting tussled by the wind.

"She's something." Following in her steps he got out of the car. Rounding it to get all the things she packed from the trunk.

Soon enough he was dropping everything next to her, allowing for him to get instructions on how she wanted everything set up.

"You could help you know?" He looked up at her as he set her beach umbrella into the sand, sighing when he saw she wasn't even paying attention to her.

"Jiminie!" Her voice was high pitched as she ran over to the male, nearly causing him to topple over.

Normally she wouldn't be this excited but they hadn't seen each other in two weeks ever since he moved to live with Seraphine, who decided to find work here instead of going back to Australia.

Jungkook frowned as the two smiled brightly at each other. Maybe even brighter than when she smiled at him. But his frown only deepened when he noticed that there were 3 guys in comparison to the 2 other females.

One of them being Dahyun who he already knew.

Waverly smiled happily at the younger boy who gently placed her back in the sand, allowing her to gawk over Seraphine who had what she referred to as "an after dick glow".

"I see you brought Jungkook." The three girls simultaneously looked over to the male who was now surrounded by Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok. "Have you guys fucked yet?" Seraphine looked back at the girl next to her watching as she bit her lip before shaking her head.

No. They didn't.

"We aren't even official yet." They all watched as the four casually spoke with each other, their laughter resonating every once in a while. "So? The Waverly I know would have had her hair pulled back already."

"I wanna take it slow with him. No need to rush." Seraphine and Dahyun looked at each other before Dahyun giving her a shrug in response to her questioning look.

"Let's go ladies! Chop chop!" Hoseok called out as he stripped himself of his shirt, not even waiting before he made his way over to the shoreline.

"Put on sunblock you dumbass!" Dahyun walked away, leaving the two alone. Sighing Seraphine wrapped her arm with Waverly's, leading her back over to their group of friends. "Let's plan a girl day, we can talk about the boys then. Kay?"

Waverly smiled at her and nodded, gesturing her to return to her waiting boyfriend. While she returned to her waiting boy friend.

"Kiss me." Her eyebrows raised at his somewhat pleading tone. "Why?" He grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. "Just do it." She smiled and gave him a peck on his lips. He pouted but she ignored him, distracting him from the cute gesture by stripping herself of her cover up in front of him.

A hot pink bikini coming into view and showing an obvious contrast in the pink color and her brown skin.

In all the 2 months that they had been seeing each other,this was the least amount of clothes he had ever seen her in. A bikini was just like underwear and it definitely was earning the same response.

Anyone could tell she was model because of her physique. She had long and slender legs that made her look taller than she was along with a toned stomach and wide shoulders, something that Jungkook would never think of as a turn on.

But as she rubbed herself with sunscreen he realised just how attractive her body really was.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna take it off?" He was pulled from his thoughts once again.

Something that happened often when he was around her.

He let her gently apply sunscreen to his now exposed chest and stomach, loving the way her fingers felt against his skin.

"You looking at my boobs Kook?" Her voice held humor in it as she began to rub his biceps.

She seemed unfazed with the situation the two were in and he tried to get his mind out of the gutter, eyes remaining on everything above the shoulders.

"You're very beautiful." Her hands froze as she looked up at him, the three inch difference barely showing. "Thank you." She spoke quietly as her hands resumed and he noticed the way her demeanor seemed to change.

She was now gleaming brightly after his compliment, making him feel accomplished. Even if they were just friends he was for sure in his own department.

A special type of friend.