Practice

The two made their way onto the ball field, it was the last place of the tour and what Jungkook was most excited for.

"Wow." Waverly looked around the empty stadium in awe. It looked completely different from what everyone else saw on TV. "Big right?" Jungkook admired the look on her face, smiling at her surprise.

"It's massive. I've never been to a stadium before." The seats were all empty as they stood at the entry of the field.

"Stay here." Her eyes moved to watch as he walked away before turning back to admire the view. It must feel amazing the stand here while people cheer for you. All she got were lustful looks and small compliments.

"You ready?" Jungkook handed her a bat to which she took confused. "For what?" He smiled and just showed her a chain that had a few buttons on it. Calmly he pushed one and she heard a whooshing sound, head immediately turning. Only to notice a ball coming right at her.

A scream left her mouth as she ducked down, a ball flying over her crouched figure. "Your supposed to hit it." Jungkook helped her stand straight, an amused look on his face.

Until she hit him in the back of his head, giving him a glare. "I don't know how to do this kind of stuff! I'm a model!" She whined, watching as he laughed.

Huffing she turned to walk away but he was quick to grab her wrist, pulling her back to him. "I'll show you. Don't leave." A pout formed on his lips as he looked down at her.

"Yeah. Whatever." A smile quickly replaced it as he let go of her, demonstrating how to swing the bat and handing it back to her. "Try."

Waverly sighed and took her stance, mimicking what Jungkook had shown her. Her eyes remained trained on the machine, waiting for a ball to fly out of it.

While Jungkook's stayed on her, realising how cute she looked when she was focused on something. Her eyes were opened wide and her mouth was tightly closed.

"Hurry up." She spoke without even glancing at him and he took it upon himself to push the button, watching as her grip tightened before she swung.

Completely missing the ball.

"Did I hit it?" She looked at him with a small smile, but it fell once he saw him shake his head. "No?"

Silently he made his way behind her, wrapping his arms around her to show her to proper way once again.

First his hand gently turned her head, allowing her to get a better look at where the ball was coming from, they then slowly made their way down. Hands caressing her arms until they met hers.

She held back a smile as she felt his warmth behind her. Watching as his hands wrapped around hers and moved their positioning.

"Hold it like this." His voice was low next to her ear, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. He slightly turned her body and fixed her footing. He moved his hand to push the second button and gently placed it back.

"1. 2. 3." The ball came at a high speed and Jungkook swung her arms, a loud ding making its way through the stadium. "Like that." His hands slowly released their grip on hers as he stepped to be in front of her.

Their eyes remained on each others, words being exchanged without speaking. Soon the baseball bat was hitting the ground and her arms were wrapping around his neck.

Lips meeting his in a much needed kiss. 

They were hungry for each other and it was showing through their actions. Her hands gripped his hair as he deepened the kiss. Tongue moving to meet with hers. Tangling in an aggressive game that Jungkook happily defeated her in.

His hands held her closer admitting a soft moan from her that only encouraged him to go farther, mouth sucking on her tongue. The shock causing her to loose her balance.

Another moan left her when he focused back on her lips, making sure to give them the same amount of attention.

Waverly broke away first. Heavy breathing was all that was heard as the two looked at each other. Knowing that if they didn't stop they would go further without even thinking.

Jungkook watched as she bit her lower lip, hands moving to rest on his chest. "We should get going." Her eyes moved back down to his lips and he took that opportunity to give her another one. It was quick and he knew it would leave her wanting more.

He smiled down at her and reached for her hand, taking it in his own and interlacing their fingers.

"Let's go."

Sources say that Model Waverly King & baseball player Jungkook were once again spotted together at the Huskies home ball park. Strolling through the stadium hand in hand until they were seen on the field itself. The internet is buzzing with rumours. What do you think of this possible couple?