Best Gift

Waverly's week and a half of nonstop working was supposed to leave her with a couple days before Christmas to do last minute shopping and hang out with her boys.

That was until her flight to get back got cancelled because of a blizzard.

For four days she was stuck in New York. Waiting it out until the storm past, which it did. But when she got back her schedule was packed. All the things that were supposed to happen in the course of one week got pushed back.

She had a hunch something would go wrong but this was terrible. It was a good thing she ordered the important gifts ahead of time.

The reason being that it was now half to mid night on Christmas Eve and Waverly was just stepping inside. Quietly she made her way through the shared house, careful not to wake anyone.

Once she made it upstairs Waverly tipped around peeking into each of the boys room. All of them fast asleep, the only audible sound being their breathing.

Waverly sighed closing her room door. She quickly make her way into her bed dropping her purse in the process just to crash into her bed.

And that was how she fell asleep on Christmas Eve. Outfit still in tact, face still beat, hoops still on.

But at 2 a.m. something woke up Taehyung. And as this has happened many time to all the boys they all have the same reaction. Go to Waverly's room.

And that's what he did. But to his surprise she was there and she couldnt have been for long. "She left her makeup on." He said to himself seeing her face. He made his way into her bathroom picking up the familiar brand of wipes.

He took one out as he kneeled at her bedside, cleaning her face of any makeup and gently pulling her bonnet onto her head. Waverly stirred in her sleep but never woke. Not when he took off her make up. Not when he took off her jacket. Not even when he kissed her forehead.

"Good night Lee." Taehyung lied beside her feeling her snuggle towards him.

/////

"Shut up Yoongi!" Dahyun's voice boomed through the house as the eight of them roamed the down stairs, not caring that Waverly was upstairs sleeping. Not anymore at least.

Waverly rose from her bed already knowing the occasion from the different voices she heard. She snatches her glasses wanting to see what colors were prepared for the day.

Skipping, Waverly tried her best not to fall down the stairs. "Lee!" Jin called making everyone look at her. "And she has on her glasses. How do I look?" Dahyun spun over to her best friend. "Purple looks nice on you." Waverly complemented.

"I know." Dahyun flashed her newly, or what was new to Waverly, purple died hair over her shoulder.

"We've been waiting for you." Hoseok smiles over at her. "You were sleeping like a rock. That's my thing." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her to which she only smiled.

"Come open your gifts!" Jimin called her over from his seat on the couch.

Waverly made her way over sitting on the floor in front of the remaining gifts. "Hi Joonie." She called to the boy she hadn't seen in quite a while. "Morning."

"Did you guys like my gifts?" Waverly asked holding up the snow globe she had just unwrapped. A picture of her and Jin inside.

This went on for an hour before Dahyun silenced everyone to make an announcement. "Your Christmas list said you want a boyfriend." She started and suddenly had all the attention.

"I couldn't get you one but i got you a candidate. On New Year's Eve he wants a date with you." All eyes turned to Waverly wanting to see her reaction. There was a huge smile on her face.

"Have you shown him a picture of me? Do I know him? Is he famous? Does her know about my eyes?" She blurted out questions.

"Yes. Yes. No. And no, that's something you should tell him." Waverly nodded her smile never faltering. "Who is he?" Waverly leaned in close like it was a secret but before Dahyun could answer she stopped her.

"Wait! No. Dont tell me." All the boys watched in awe of how happy she was just because someone was showing interest in her. "Oh gosh. Now I'm excited." Waverly covered her face with her hands.

"You guys wont mind if I'm not here on New Years right?" The boys all shook their heads. "But we'll all be here waiting to hear how it went." Jimin smiled at her. "Try not to scare him off by telling him how many nasty thing you wanna do with him." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

"I'll save those things for the second date. If there is one." Waverly was calm before she was squealing again. "Oh my gosh! Thank you Dahyun! I'm so excited now." She squeezed the girl in a hug.

"Anything for you."