Extra #2: Quiet Mornings

The sunlight seeping through the curtains causes Jungkook to stir. A groan escaping as he stretches out his legs, followed by his arms and neck. The cracks of the bones resonating in the air.

When his eyes finally open he's met with another pair. Their color is similar to his and automatically bring him warmth. "Good morning." Waverly watches as he sits up. Criss cross apple sauce as if she had been patiently waiting for him to wake.

"Hey." His voice is raspy as he runs a hand through his hair. His morning voice engraving itself in Waverly's mind one more time. With more times to come.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook nods in response. Hand reaching out to grasp hers and pull her closer. Allowing her to eventually wrap her legs around his waist. His head resting in the crook of her neck, taking in the fading scent of her body wash. Enjoying the feeling of her hands gliding through his hair.

This was his favorite time of the day.

Waking up next to Waverly and just being happy. Because he can touch and hug and kiss her all he wants.

Quiet mornings like this were the best.

"I meant to tell you. LJ has been chewing on your bat. So you may want a new one." Tightening his grip on her waist, all he could do was sigh. Quiet mornings.