Cute Boys and Good Sandwiches

"I can't believe you told her no." Waverly scolded Hoseok as he opened the front door. "I'm not allowed to say no?" He questioned with a smile on his face.

"You are but she was so sweet. I felt like she was gonna start crying." She pouted walking ahead and into the living room. But the two of them froze at the tense atmosphere that they walked into.

"What's with you three?" Hoseok asked as the two of them put down their shopping bags. "Sit Waverly." Jimin spoke making Waverly aware that he was serious by using her full name. "Why so serious?" Waverly sat on the opposite couch glancing at the three boys.

Hoseok shrugged when she looked at him, being just as confused as she was.

"What's all this talk about you and that baseball player?" Yoongi spins the ring on his finger, eyes watching as Waverly shifts under his gaze.

"We just so happened to see each other the other night. I guess somebody took a picture of us." She shrugs it off. "Do you like him?" Taehyung asks in a soft voice. "He's nice." The four men give her a dead look, not believing the words she said.

"You guys will be the first to know if something happens. Trust and believe." Just as she says that the doorbell rings.

Wanting to escape the awkward atmosphere Hoseok answers it. "Delivery for Miss Waverly."

"She's here." The man gently placed the box into Hoseok's hand before taking his leave.

"It's for Lee." Hoseok eyes the box hesitantly before handing it to the girl. "Me?"

Waverly carefully untied the ribbon that kept the top attached before removing it completely. With sparkling eyes Waverly smiled at the yellow roses that we're tightly compacted.

"Woah." All the boys gathered around her taking it in. Someone sent this to her.

I did a little research so I could find the perfect gift for you. But I had to come up with a reason so meet me at River Flow Park. 5 oclock. Dress comfy. Its a date.

-jjk

"These are pretty." Waverly placed the small card down to focus on the flowers. They were her favorite. Something that she had mentioned in plenty of interviews.

"Are you gonna go?" Taehyung asked from behind her. "I guess."

"You better. Or I will." They all turn to look at Jimin who just smiles in return. "No homo."

"You should go get ready. It's almost 4." Eyes widening Waverly quickly ran up the stairs. It was already 4 and she still needed to take a shower, choose an outfit, and do her makeup.

She was definitely going to be late.

/////

"Just go!" Taehyung waves his hand at Waverly. Smiling at the nervous look on her face. "Ok. I'm going." She waved before slowly making her way through the gates.

Taking one last look back at him she finally entered the park.

She was half an hour late and honestly thought that he left already. Yet she still walked.

The sun was starting to set and she already knew that it was probably beautiful.

Refocusing on searching the area she noticed how empty it was. Maybe the fact that it was 6:30 on a weekday took part in the fact. But at the same time it seemed as if the stars aligned for the two of them to be alone together.

Smiling at the thought Waverly kept looking through the open space when her eyes were covered. "Don't move." The person quickly said right as she was going to hit them.

"Jungkook?" Her smile widened raising her hands to hold his before removing them from her eyes. "Walk forward." She did as told, moving slowly and carefully. Not wanting to fall.

"Should I try to run away?" A soft chuckle left the male who was leading her. "Maybe."

The two continued to walk until he stopped making her stop as well.

"You can look." Jungkooks hands moved and Waverly's eyes opened.

"Wow." A big smile plastered on her face, seeing what was in front of her. "Did you do this?"

A picnic was set up right in front of a pond. Sandwiches and champagne laid out and waiting. "Yeah. Do you like?"

Waverly turned and nodded. "I love." Smiling he helped her sit down on the blanket before taking his own spot. "I was really nervous about doing this." A small laugh left his mouth as he made himself comfortable.

Waverly just smiled as she watched him fidget with everything. It was quite obvious he wanted everything to be perfect and just the thought that it was all for her made her heart flutter.

No guy had ever done this for her.

"Do you want a sandwich?" She nodded in response and he handed her one. Waverly cooed at the cute wrapping that was on the sandwiches.

Taking a bite, she almost moaned.

It was her favorite sandwich. Turkey, bacon, and ranch with white American cheese on a specific French bread.

Noticing how Jungkook was watching her intently, she lowered the sandwich. "How did you know?"

"I asked Dahyun to help me set this up." He answered shyly. "You're so cute."

Another date? This is the second date that Waverly and Jungkook have been caught on and it seems that more are to come. Fans are awaiting news on weather or not this was a new it couple.