Party Time

"I can't believe this." Yoongi mutters angrily. "Why? What's wrong?" Waverly asks the question that lingers. "The six of us are all wearing black and green." He exclaims, tossing his hands around.

"We look good though." Waverly pouts eyes tracing the different black and green outfits. Hers especially.

A simple black body con dress with a long, green cardigan and a belt to show of her figure. Along with pumps, enhancing the slenderness of her legs yet the slight thickness of her thighs.

"Speak for yourself." Jimin scoffs at Yoongi before taking my hand. "Excuse us." Waverly waves to the three boys as she's pulled towards the bar.

"A sex on the beach and a shot of whiskey." The bartender nods before making the drinks.

"There's so many people here." Waverly says her voice a bit louder than usual. "That's the Kim's for you." Jimin holds out her drink for her to which she takes in appreciation.

"I heard Seraphine is back in town." She says to which he chokes on his drink. "Where did you um, where did you hear that?" He asks a bit shocked. "I have my sources." She answers winking at him.

Before he can get another word out Waverly is being pulled into a different conversation. "Lee!" Dahyun pulls the taller girl into a bone crushing hug.

"Dae." Waverly smiles wrapping her own arms around her. "I haven't seen you in forever." Dahyun rocks the two of them but what she says makes Waverly laugh. "We saw each other two weeks ago." Dahyun releases the hug to look at her friend.

"I know." She says with a big smile.

"You don't mind if I take her do you?" She asks Jimin already lacing their fingers. "Actually-" He tries to speak but she's already pulling Waverly behind her. "Thanks!" She calls behind her leaving the boy alone to down his drink.

"I have someone I want you to meet." Dahyun pulls her friend to stand directly next to her. "Your boyfriend hopefully." She shakes her head at this, deciding not to comment. Waverly allows her to pull her around, looking at all the people at the party. Dancing and grinding, a few of them are wasted and a few of them are close to needing a room. Thats when she remembers that she hasn't even seen Seokjin yet and it didnt seem like she would with how crowded it was.

When she's no longer being pulled she focuses on what Dahyun brought her to. "Jungkook this is, my model friend, Waverly. Waverly this is Jungkook, he's a baseball player." Dahyun introduces the two and their eyes are glued to each other, different types of thoughts flooding their minds.

From Jungkook's end he was seeing the same girl who was ogling him in the studio earlier in the day and the thought of her following him crossed his mind but then he remembered who's party he was at. Once he settled the fact that she most likely wasn't a stalker he took in her appearance, shamelessly raking his eyes over her figure.

Something he would never have the guts to do if it wasn't for the alcohol in his system.

Her slim waist that was showed off because of the belt she wore that was interestingly place around the cardigan instead of the dress. Something that he noticed as soon as she arrived in front of him.

Her heels making her taller than she is but not taller than him. And he couldn't help but notice how short her dress was and how it left the mind to wander what was between those slender thighs. But before he could let his mind wander too far he met her gaze again.

But on Waverly's side she definitely let her mind wander. From the sexy look he was giving her, to the part of his hair, all the way to his thighs that were tightly wrapped in leather pants. She could only thank the demon that possessed him to wear them because he was giving her a show. 

And she definitely wanted to see how the show would end. Hopefully with her underneath him. 

"I'll leave you two to talk." They heard Dahyun say but obviously Waverly didn't because she was still staring and Jungkook could feel the aura radiating off of her. She was getting horny and anyone who walked past them could tell.

"You like to stare at people." Jungkook joked, causing her to refocus on him. "And you're sexy." Waverly spoke the first thing that cane to her mind, something she was practicing not to do.

He raised his eyebrows at this, surprised with how straightforward she was being. Waverly just smiled shamelessly at him.

"So you're a model." Waverly nods watching as he leans himself against the wall never once breaking eye contact. "Do you do it for magazines or like run way stuff?" He asks interested. "Actually I do both and a little bit of advertisement too. I just go wherever I'm asked to." He nods at what she's says, his cup raising to his mouth to take a sip.

She watches as his Adams apple bobs before the cup is back down, detaching from his now wet lips.

This makes her lick her own, the glistening of his making hers suddenly dry. When she notices she's staring again she clears her throat.

"So what are you in baseball? Pitcher? Catcher? Batter?" A smile ghosts his lips as she lists. "You sound like you know a little something about my sport." She just laughs at this.

"It's kind of obvious to tell what going on when watching. There's a guy with a ball, one with a bat, and another with a glove." She shrugs while he just smiles watching her.

She was interesting. Beautiful too. And the way she talked. And dressed. Her whole personality was something he had never really seen before. Not afraid to say what's on her mind even if it's inappropriate.

And throughout the evening they exposed more of themselves to each other. All while keeping their clothes on. Something Waverly struggled with.

But they never needed a room so you could assume she handled herself.