Long Driveways

"What are you doing?" Waverly asked Jungkook to which he gave her a confused look. "I'm walking you to the door." He answered matter of factly.

"No you're not. Do you see how far it is? I'd rather if you didn't." He looked at her a little disappointed, pouting while looking at the pavement. "Give me your phone."

She quickly put in her number before saving it and handing it back. "Call me. That way you know that I made it to the door." Pulling out her own phone she started walking backwards.

"I'm gonna go now." She watched as he took glances between her and his phone until she turned around, focusing on getting to the front door. Before she could take a step her phone was ringing causing a smile to cover her face.

"Hello." She sweetly answered but when she heard the voice her cute demeanor dropped. "So I was thinking that we should go get our nails done." Rolling her eyes Waverly stopped her steps. "I'll call you back." She quickly hung up on the girl before turning back to the boy.

"I'll call again." He rose the phone to his ear which resulted in hers ringing. "Hi."

"Hi."

The two stood smiling at each other. Not wanting the night to end.

Waving again, Waverly turned and continued her slow stroll up her long drive way. "Did you like our date?" Jungkooks voice traveled through the phone.

"Yeah. That was my first time doing something like that." She answered, hand moving to play with her hair.

Talking to him made her feel like teenager.

"You seemed kind of shy today."

"Dahyun told me I shouldn't be too forward since it's the first date." He laughed which made her smile wider.

He asked Dahyun for advice on their date.

"Did she also tell you my favorite sandwich?" Waverly watched as her sneakers moved across the pavement. "She did. I made them by myself though." He sounded proud of himself through the phone, as he ought to be.

"You're adorable." Waverly giggled.

"That's not what you thought a couple weeks ago." His voice sounded harsher when he said that causing something inside the older girl. "You're duality really is something." She sighed out finally stopping, her front door within reach.

Turning she looked down the pavement at a small Jungkook.

"I have a question for you." She paused watching him. "Does it bother you that I'm older?"

A hum traveled into her ear as if he was thinking about it.

"Not really. I kind of like older women better. More mature." A sense of relief washed over her at him words. "Why?"

She shook her head even though he couldn't see her.

"I'm gonna go in now. Good night Jungkook." She waved once more before entering her home. "Good night Waverly. Sweet dreams."

Once the phone was hung up Waverly squealed jumping in place.

She just went on an amazing date with an amazing guy. A younger guy at that.

"Calm down." She whispered to herself, fanning her face that was heating up. "Relax." Taking deep breaths she continued her way into the house, to be met with someone waiting for her.

"What are you doing?" Waverly dropped her purse at the end of the couch before plopping next to the boy. "Just watching." His eyes remain trained on the TV leaving her to pout.

"I thought you were waiting for me to come home." The older girl stands and begins to strut towards the stairs. "I'm kidding." She hears the quick footsteps following her and smiles.

The two make their way upstairs and into Waverly's room.

"Where are the boys?" Taehyung takes a seat in the center of her bed, a stuffed animal held tightly in his grip. "Yoongi is sleeping. Jimin went to see Seraphine. And Hoseok went on a walk. Now tell me everything."

Waverly sits at her vanity, a smile playing at her lips as she starts to take off her makeup. "We had a picnic." Taehyung awed watching as Waverly smiles thinking back in her date.

"He made my favorite sandwiches and we drank champagne. The focus was on me the entire night and the way he looked at me. He's so cute." Waverly turned to look at the boy who watched her with fondness.

"I think I like him. Alot." Her heart picks up pace at the thought of those big brown eyes looking at her with his cute smile. "I'm sure everything will work out." Taehyung notices the far off look that she was getting. Already knowing that she was having doubts.

"I hope so."