Ruined Mood

"Someone's happy." Jimin watched as Waverly descended the stairs, smile on her face. "Good morning. Where's Yoongles?" He smiled at her nickname for the man before answering.

"Outside waiting for you." Waverly smiled and waved at Jimin before leaving the house. Skipping down the front steps she hummed a song to herself. It was a beautiful day. "What's got you all sunshine and rainbows?" Yoongi asked as Waverly strapped herself in next to him.

"Let's stop for breakfast." Waverly instructed. Yoongi just smiled at her sudden happiness before pulling out of their driveway and making his way to her favorite breakfast spot.

"Chicken and waffles." Waverly beamed up at the waitress as she handed over her menu. "Did you get laid or something?" The younger girl rolled her eyes.

"Can't I just he happy?" She asked stirring her peach lemonade. "Not really." Yoongi just sipped his coffee.

But there was a reason she didn't want to tell him, at least not yet.

Yoongi was like a brother to her, and it's a little scary telling your brother about a possible love interest. She would tell Taehyung first if anything.

"How's it been being a CEO?" Waverly asked trying to change the subject but Yoongi saw through her and decided not to answer. "You have a shoot today?" Waverly nodded in response.

"With some guy I don't know since Jin is out." Yoongi nodded watching as she recalled what her manager told her. "Um. Excuse me?" The two look over to see a girl with her hands in front of her face.

"Oh my gosh it is you." She squealed taking out her phone. "Can you sign this please?" Waverly smiled, happily taking the phone to sign the case. "Are you and Jungkook dating?" Waverly paused taking a glance at Yoongi before finishing the signature.

"No sorry." The girl nodded looking over to Yoongi who just smiled tightly at her. "You and Jungkook would be goals." She whispered into Waverly's ears before thanking her and leaving the two alone again.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows at the girl in front of him who just smiled sheepishly. "Your food." Two plates were set in front of them giving Waverly the chance to distract Yoongi.

"Thank you.This looks great." She quickly started eating not wanting to continue the conversation.

Which she did. The topic wasn't brought up for the rest of their breakfast together. But knowing Yoongi he was bound to bring it up again.

/////

"Bye." Waverly waved to Yoongi as she got off the elevator. "I'll see you later." She nodded watching as the doors closed before making her way to hair and makeup.

"The queen is here." Waverly announced as she walked into her dressing room. "Yay." Everyone gave her a half hearted response, keeping their focus on what they're doing.

Sitting down in her chair she frowned noticing the empty spot next to her.

For a while Waverly just relaxed. The shoot didn't start for another two hours.

Until there was a knock on the door followed by it opening. But she don't look up focusing on texting Hoseok.

Happiness
So let's go tonight
1:12

Sunny
I'll call you when I'm on my way.
1:12

"Waverly?" The called girl spun her chair around to find the voice. But it wasn't someone I wanted to see. "What are you doing here?" Waverly asked eyeing the man at the door.

"I came to see you." Her father stepped in. "I brought flowers." She looks at the bouquet in his hands before nodding. "You can leave them there." She pointed to the trash before turning back around.

"Are you upset?" Waverly sighed counting to ten. He was already getting on her nerves. "No I'm not. But I would really appreciate it if you left." She shot back at him.

"I'm sorry about what happened. And how Caleb treated you." Waverly stood, scoffing at what he said. "Sorry? Do you know what sorry even means? Your not sorry. You can't be because you never have been." His eyes soften at her words.

"Waverly."

"You guys haven't changed one bit. But I have. Im grown now and I don't know what possessed me to go to that dinner but I regret it. Because no one in that house loves me, respects me, or appreciates me."
Her eyes start to water as she rants.

"But it's fine. Because I'm fine. So don't try to re-enter my life because you already left it when you let me leave. So just do me a favor and go. I don't want to see any of you again." She snatched the flowers out of his hand, tossing them into the garbage.

"Waverly don't be like this." Charles tried to reach out for his daughter but she swiftly stepped back.

"Leave." Waverly told him, tears slowly flowing down her face.

Charles looked around the room at all the eyes watching and realised she was right. He just let her go because of everything that was happening at the time and so many years later he was trying to rekindle.

He understood why she was acting like this and nodded. "I'll go." He gave his daughter one last look before leaving the room.

Waverly made her way back to her seat, ignoring the pitiful looks everyone was giving her. "Start my makeup please." Waverly instructed Mia, trying to calm herself.

The day was going perfect. But her family always seemed to mess things up.