New Phone

"Shit." Waverly groaned once her eyes opened, the light from her window making her head pound. "Who the hell left that open." She asked herself slowly sitting up, trying not to make the beating in her head any worse.

Waverly slowly got ready for the day. Trying to recall any memories from the night before. Some things were hitting her as she brushed her teeth. She was at the party and met Jungkook. Probably said some inappropriate stuff. But that wouldn't be the first.

But that was all she could get out of herself. She scolded herself for even getting drunk. Sighing she trailed down the stairs. "Look who it is." Jimin announced making everyone look at Waverly.

"Morning." She said softly. "I haven't seen you since we left yesterday." Taehyung placed a cup of tea in front of her. "How did I get here?" She looked towards the other boys, confusion written on her face.

"I brought you back." Hoseok answers, continuing to eat his breakfast. "I didn't do anything bad right?" Hoseok finally looked at her before he started laughing. He took out his phone and handed it to her showing a video of her trying to strip in the club.

"Keep your clothes on Lee!" Hoseok's voice can be heard from behind the camera, as other people recorded the indecent act. "I'm hot~"  Waverly stomped trying to take her belt off.

"Could be worse." She shrugged handing back his phone. The four boys nodded knowing how wild she could get from experience. "Where's my phone?" She placed her empty mug down. "Oh that. You yeeted it out the window while I was driving us home." This made her sigh in annoyance. That would be the fifth phone that year that she yeeted somewhere and the last one was just a month ago.

"Maybe I just shouldnt have a phone." The room was silent for a second until all five of them burst into laughter. "You without a phone? You would go crazy."

"I'll get a new one later." Just as she said that a knock was heard at the door. Waverly walked over to it opening eyes widening when she saw it was her manager.

"Christ!" She slammed the door closed and bolted up the stairs. She had completely forgotten that she had a shoot today that was scheduled for 9 and it was already 1.

"What was that?" Jimin asks walking towards the door to open it. "Oh. Hi Molly." He let the woman in. "Hi Jimin." She responded taking off her heels. "Tell that girl to get down here now." She snapped her fingers, demeanor changing at she took off her glasses.

"Yes ma'am." He went up after the so called girl. "Boys." She smiled at the three that waited around. "Well I'll get going." Yoongi stood, phone and keys in hand. "Me too." Taehyung was next quickly running upstairs to grab his bag and swiftly leaving.

"Oh. Molly. When did you get here?" Waverly came down the stairs slowly. "Hurry up. I don't have time for this." Molly walked to the living room, supposedly to have privacy.

"Help me." Waverly turned to Jimin grabbing him hand. He smiled softly at her making her think he would but it quickly fell. "No." He walked away from her leaving her to drag her feet into her sudden meeting. "Petty."

All this happened while Hoseok just sat eating his cereal.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?" Molly asks watching as Waverly played with her sweater sleeves. "I threw it out the window." She said nearly above a whisper.

Sighing Molly took out an ipad. "You had a shoot but it got cancelled thankfully because you obviously wouldn't have made it. Its rescheduled for Wednesday. Pack your bags cause on Friday night we leave for New York, you'll be walking the runway. We'll be back on Tuesday, then you have Vougue once you land, and a couple more magazines until Friday. And finally you'll get your 2 weeks off." Molly lists of making Waverly pout.

"That's a lot."

"Make sure you have a phone before the next shoot and don't procrastinate to pack. I'll see you in the studio." She swiftly stood and just as fast as she came she was gone.