one

15 minutes. 15 goddam minutes.

That's how long I've been standing in a queue just so that I could order a coffee, seeing as my coffee machine decided to not work earlier this morning. At this point, the wait was just getting ridiculous. You could smell the panic from the trainees that were taking orders. It felt as if the line wasn't moving at all.

I finally made it to the counter after waiting for an unhealthy amount of time. I ordered my regular mocha and made my way through a small crowd so I wasn't surrounded by people or blocking anyone's way. I didn't want to even think about how long the wait would be until I actually get a hold of my coffee. I accidentally bumped into a tall man who looked a couple years older than me, knocking his drink out of his hand. Luckily, he managed to catch it again. Only a tiny bit of his drink spilt onto the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I apologized, looking him in his blue eyes. He laughed.

"It's alright, don't worry," he said.

"Decent catch though, I'll give you that," I laughed.

"Imagine if it just spilt everywhere after having to wait for 20 minutes," he laughed again.

"That would have been a nightmare of a situation," I shrugged.

"I'm Simon by the way," he stuck out a hand. I took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Harvi," I smiled.

"I've never met a girl with the name Harvi before, it's cool," he furrowed his eyebrows and smiled.

"Guess I'm one of a kind," I winked and laughed, "I feel like I've seen you online somewhere before but can't think of where".

"Youtube? My channel is Miniminter? I'm a part of a group called the Sidemen?" he awkwardly listed. I clicked my fingers at him.

"Sidemen, that's it. Yeah, I think I've seen a video or two," I said.

"That's cool. Do you watch Youtube often? Who do you usually watch?" he said. He was really easy to talk to and he seemed somewhat interested in knowing more about me for some reason.

"Logan Paul," I said with a straight face. He begins to walk away. He then came walking back laughing though. How have I only met this guy and he already knows my sense of humor?

"Only kidding, some of my favourite Youtubers are TGFbro, Cody Ko, Michael Reeves. That's just to name a couple," I said.

"You have good taste," he said. We stand there just talking for several minutes before my coffee was announced ready.

"Harvi?" a worker at the coffee shop yelled, holding my coffee in hand. I went up and grabbed my coffee before walking back to Simon.

"I have a weird question," Simon said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Ask away," I said.

"Would you be interested in helping my friends and I film a video?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Depends what kind of video," I said.

"It's like a 'Tinder in real life' kind of thing, we're filming it in 2 days and we'll pay you. We only need a couple more people and you seem really cool," he says before taking another sip of his drink.

"No need to pay me, I'd love to," I smiled, "Do you want my number?"

"Yeah, that'd be very handy," he laughed. I put my number in his phone before realizing that I should probably get back to my apartment.

"I should probably get going, it was so nice talking to you though!" I said. He pulled me into a hug unexpectedly.

"It was nice talking to you too, I'll text you the details for the video later!" he replied, stepping out of the hug. I nodded and waved goodbye to him before making my way back to my apartment.

I met this guy about 10 minutes ago, yet I feel so comfortable around him already. The little amount of social confidence I had really came in clutch. I could tell that Simon and I were going to get along well, I had never bonded this well with someone so fast before. I hope his friends are nice too.

I'm almost positive they will be.