six

(Note: I made the outfit collage myself because I couldn't find any outfits on Google that I liked, give me a clap clap!)

Fast forward to Friday. I had 2 hours before Harry was coming over for drinks before we go to the Sidemen party. I stepped out of my bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. I walked upstairs to my dresser and picked out the outfit above. I did my usual makeup and tied the top half of my hair into a bun. Once I had finished getting ready and tidied my apartment, I had 15 minutes before getting picked up so I jumped onto my bed and scrolled through Twitter.

I heard a knock at my door, which made me snap out of my Twitter trance. I jumped up and went over to let Harry in. I opened the door and saw Harry looking down, itching his nose. He looked up at me and smiled.

He sure did itch his nose a lot.

He was wearing a baggy plain white t-shirt underneath a pink Sidemen hoodie, black jeans and white shoes. His hair looked a little messy which was adorable. He also smelt amazing. It was cute that he put in some effort. I would've accepted him even when he's looking his worst, which I don't think is possible for him.

"Hey," he said, looking me up and down, "You look beautiful. I mean, you always look beautiful, but you particu-"

I shut him up by walking over and kissing his cheek. He was too sweet.

"Thank you, you look good too," I said before moving to the side so that he could come in. He came in and we opened some drinks as we sat on the couches in my small open room living room.

I know what you're thinking: Harry better not be driving under the influence! My answer to that: he wasn't going to! Harry was going to stay at mine after the party, we were going to catch an Uber to and from the Sidemen house. That way, Harry's had his car parked outside my apartment so was able to drive home in the morning.

We talked for a long time. I had been so interested in what Harry was saying that I had forgotten about time. We'd been talking and drinking for an hour and a half now. 3 drinks down and it was 9pm, time to leave. We ordered our Uber and made our way outside, a couple more drinks in our hands.

"How many people are going to this party?" I asked him.

"A lot," he said, "The house is quite big and the others have a lot of friends".

"You don't?" I smirked.

"I mean, I do, but not as many close friends as the others do," he said. I nodded and looked down the street to see our Uber driving and pulling up next to us. We hopped into the car and arrived outside the Sidemen house after about 50 minutes.

Harry and I got out of the car and I glanced at the house. It was fucking massive. I just stood there in shock before Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the house.

 I just stood there in shock before Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the house

We entered the house, gazing around at all the people. There were people dancing to music, there were people talking, there were people drinking, there were people everywhere. I haven't been to any parties since I've lived in London so this was quite exciting for me, though the number of people here right now was kind of terrifying.