twelve

"Babe, wake up," I hear a thick, morning whisper from the hospital bed beside me. My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the light that was streaming into the room. I turned my head so that I could see Harry's face, his beautiful face. We exchanged smiles before I stood up from the sofa chair that I slept on and walked over to Harry, running my hand through his hair.

"Morning, Sniff," I whispered.

"The nurses are going to be coming in here in a few minutes, just a heads up," he smiled, pulling me closer by gently pulling on my wrist. I leant down to put my forehead against his.

"Yeah, but that's in a few minutes," I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"You drive me crazy," he said before cupping my face with his hands and kissing me passionately.

It made me glad to see Harry so happy. After a week and a half in the hospital, it was finally the day that he was getting discharged, which I guess gave him a reason to be happy but I was hoping it wasn't just that. I was hoping that there were other things that were making him happy too. I was hoping he would never think about overdosing again.

The nurses made it clear to me that I wasn't wise to sleep at the hospital and that I should go home to rest, but that didn't stop me. I didn't sleep well but I also didn't expect to. I was there for Harry. If I really cared about sleep, I would have gone home. Stephen was kind enough to go to my apartment and pack a bag for me over the phone, seeing as I needed almost two weeks worth of stuff and I didn't want to leave Harry's side. The other guys came to visit him once every two days which was nice considering they all had busy schedules.

"Wiper, I don't want to get you in any trouble," he whispered once we pulled out of the kiss. I nodded before kissing his forehead and gave him a gentle wave. I was immediately greeted by Cal and Cal when I exited the room.

"Harvi, hey," Lux said softly, standing up from his seat and walking up to me. Freezy looked up from his phone before standing up too.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I said through a yawn.

"Figured you guys might need a ride home," Freezy said.

"That would be very handy, thank you," I smiled. We all took a seat and gazed down the hallway, watching a nurse walk towards Harry's room.

"How's he doing?" Lux asked me quietly.

"He's good, yeah. He seems very happy," I smiled at him.

"Well, at least that's good news," he laughed, putting an emphasis on "that's'.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Mate, today has just been the worst, you know," Freezy said, "So many things have just been going wrong".

"My grandma isn't doing too well at the moment and I've been asked to stay with her for a week or so," Lux said.

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear that," I frowned, "When are you going?"

"In a couple of hours probably," he said, "Hang on, I'll be right back, I need to piss".

Freezy and I watched Lux walk off towards the bathroom. Once he was out of sight, Freezy speaks up.

"Would you be able to stay at our place with Harry for 5 days?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course. Why?" I questioned.

"A couple of my mates and I have had a trip planned for a while now, it completely slipped my mind and I only just remembered yesterday-"

"Cal it's fine, I'll do it. Plus It'll be good for you to take some time off and get away from everything," I said.

"Thank you so much," he said and gave me a side hug, "I just don't feel comfortable leaving him by himself at the moment".

"Have you guys gotten rid of any drugs he has?" I asked.

"Yes, well, everything apart from marijuana," he said. I tilted my head at him.

"Why'd you keep-"

"It helps him sleep when he has nightmares, it makes him relaxed when he's feeling anxious. It's the only drug we'll let him have," he explained. We both turned our heads in the direction of the hallway, locking eyes with Lux as he makes his way back to us. He sat down next to us again and began talking to Freezy about a video idea that he had.

10 minutes go by before Harry and the nurse walks out of the hospital room. Cal and Cal immediately go up to Harry and embrace him in a hug. I walked over to Harry once Cal and Cal had stepped out of the hug, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms snaked around my waist and a kiss was placed on my cheek.

I pulled out of the hug as the nurse began talking to us. A lot of the things she was telling us were too complicated for my small brain so I just decided to daydream instead.

Before I knew it, we were all in Lux's car on the way to drop me off at my apartment. Freezy had told us that his flight was later tonight and that I should come over just before he leaves, which would be around 7:50pm. Lux said he'd be leaving in 3 hours time, which would be at 3pm. I had 7 hours to do absolutely nothing.

The car pulled up outside my apartment after a 10 minute drive. After I said goodbye to the guys and gave Harry a kiss, I got out of the car and walked into my apartment.

The next 7 hours were spent packing 5 days worth of things into a bag, having a long shower, doing a little bit of makeup to make myself look semi-decent, making myself a pizza for dinner and a lot of naps. When the clock hit 7:35pm, I requested an Uber and dragged my bag to my front door. I made sure to lock the door behind me when I exited my apartment before walking to the side of the road. Once the Uber pulled up next to me, I threw my bag and myself into the back of the car.

I got out of the Uber at the end of Harry's street, walking down towards the house whilst carrying my bag. I knocked on their door once I arrived and Freezy almost immediately answered it.

"Hey, I actually need to leave like, right now. My Uber is going to be here in any minute," he said, pulling me into a hug before picking up his suitcases that were behind him. I peeked over his shoulder to see Harry, standing and fidgeting with his feet. I pulled away and allowed Freezy to get past me.

"I hope you have an amazing time!" I called out to him as he started to walk towards the road.

"I hope I do too!" he shouted back. I shut the door behind me and turned to Harry. He had a cheeky grin on his face. We both knew what we wanted. I dropped my bag as he walked over to me, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked us backwards so that my back was against the door, leaving delicate kisses on my neck. I lifted his chin up so that I could see his beautiful face.

"You're the only drug I need," he softly said before crashing his lips onto mine. I ran my hands through his hair as our lips moved in sync. After a few seconds, I pulled away and put my feet back on the ground.

"I'd rather you be addicted to me than drugs," I said, looking up at him.

"Wiper, I've been addicted to you since the first time I laid eyes on you," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

The next five days were going to be interesting, but nonetheless, I was excited.