twenty

"You're not staying here by yourself," Harry said, pacing backwards and forwards in the living room, "How long have people been doing stuff like this to you?"

"This is the first extreme thing anyone has done so far, it's only ever been hateful messages," I explained to him. His hands tugged at his hair as he pursed his lips.

"What have they been saying?" he asked.

"They've been sending me death threats because they think I'm the reason that you relapsed and they think that you were happier with Katie," I looked up at him whilst he continued to move around the room, his face full of fear.

"But that's bullshit!" he raised his voice, "They don't know the full story! I fucking hate them sometimes!"

It was surprising to me to see how Harry truly felt about some of his fans. He wouldn't be in the position he was in if it weren't for them. He would most likely still be living with his family if it weren't for them. I suppose his anger was reasonable since my safety was at risk, but he looked genuinely pissed off.

"It's fine, I can just-"

"No! It's not fine! Shit like this can't keep happening," he shouted. His feet wouldn't stop moving around my living room. "I need to do something".

"Sniff, a tweet won't do anything. They'll eventually get tired of pestering me, we just have to wait it out," I said.

"Stay at my place for a while then," he suggested with a calmer voice.

"That's too much of a hassle, I can stay here, it'll be fine," I shook my head at him.

"Pack a bag, you're staying at mine," he said before walking upstairs to my room. I followed him upstairs and sat on my bed while he began putting some of my things into a bag.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked. I didn't want to be a bother to him, Cal or Cal.

"I am 100% sure," he confidently said and pointed to my dresser, signalling that he wanted me to choose the clothes I wanted to pack. Legs weak, I pulled myself up and began helping Harry pack my bag. It didn't take long, all I really needed to pack was clothes and toiletries.

Shortly after we finished packing, Harry and I made our way outside and to his car with my bag. There were a few people pointing to my apartment from a distance. It made me feel uneasy to know that not only did a lot of people know where I lived but also that they were angry with me. It almost felt as if I was being hunted.

"Thank you," he said as he started the car.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked. It should be the other way around; he was the one generously offering me a free place to stay.

"Thank you for coming to stay with me," he said smiling at me, "I don't want anything bad happening to you".

"Thank you for letting me. I don't deserve you," I smiled back at him.

"You deserve everything, Wiper," he said, leaning in and kissing me gently before driving to his house.

10 minutes slowly went by and we finally arrived at his house. We were unexpectedly greeted to the sound of Cal and Cal yelling at each other from the kitchen. It also sounded like there was somebody else with them. I turned to Harry who looked as confused as I was. We headed up the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Harold! Can you please judge our meals because Cal is being an absolute wanker right now," Freezy walked over to us with a camera in his hand. My eyes gazed into the kitchen to see Lux sitting at the counter and Tobi standing on the other side of it, both of them laughing their asses off. I instantly made the assumption that they were filming another cook off video for Freezy's channel.